Please Dont Go

I'm listening to please don't go by Joel Adams. I hope you like the story. It's only the first verse but..it's something. And it's very crappy so sorry in advance.
-----------

Nobody ever knows, nobody ever sees..

I was anything but someone..in a conversation, people would only pick on me or not say a word(I guess it's not a conversation then.) I was nothing. Until I had her..the girl I fell in love with last year..but she had to leave due to family. She is my everything..she made me complete... I am now nothing.

I left my soul, back then, no I'm too weak..

Facial reconstruction..is two words you'd get used to to if your were me..I've had five. All because of cancer..the world's biggest enemy..but she didn't care..she was beautiful and kind. She loved me. I am nothing...

Most nights I pray for you to come home..

I see her every now and then.. she comes back to this city to see her family every now and then..and when she does..she always finds time to spend with me. She loves me..and I love her..I'm something to her..

Pray to the Lord, praying for my soul...

I pray every night to him..I pray for her safety. I pray for a better life. Everything and anything. I need her..

So please don't go..

I don't want her to leave me..I want her to stay..

"I don't want you to leave.."
"Know what? Fuck it I'm staying."
"Your s-sta..."
She kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm not leaving.."