Love Like A Wild card(music short story)

Hey!! I'm listening to the song Wild card by Mickey Valen..so I'm gonna try to write a story with the lyrics!!

-------------------
Your like a gamble..

I walk in the door of the house that me and my wife built, drunk as all get out and just slept with someone else.

"Where the hell have you been?" Says the short blonde.(deal with it)
"I-I don't know.." I say as I look down at the floor.
"It's about fucking time you came home.." She starts to cry and pulls into a kiss.
"I missed you." She says holding me, we are both crying.
"I missed you too" I say bawling on her shoulder.

I pay the price..

The next day she wouldn't even look at me. She gets the mail out of the box and flips through the envelopes. She reads the third one gasping.

"You spent $576 dollars last night!?" She says, contemplating whether she should smack me or cry.
"I was.." She interrupts me.
"You were what! Hmm! Spending our money on girls with no life?! Fucking a 5 dollar whore? Never mind don't even explain..
We are silent for a while.

But I can't handle something undefined...

"So who was it?" She says pissed, "who did you have sex with?"
"I d-did not!" I stutter out. (Btw the undefined is the girl who he slept with.)
"You don't know?!" She screams, " How the fuck do you not know?"
"I just don't..." I say.

Give me a reason to raise the stakes, cause I can't walk away..

"You Can't tell me...?" She says "Fine I'll find someone else who cares about my family and our relationship!!"
"No!! Please don't go!!"
I grab her arm and pull her head in..cupping the back of it with my palm..we smash our lips together...when we pull back there is a string of saliva hanging between our lips.

I don't think I'd stand a chance if your feelings never show...

"I love you..so please don't go!" I beg her with tears covering my face.
"Your a child when it comes to relationships.." She says disappointed, "I don't want to leave you but you keep fucking up!!"
"I know...I'm sorry it's who I am.." I say.
"Babe.." She starts to sing softly on my ear.." Your love is a wildcard, we can't let this go too far, I don't know if you'll hold me, or leave me here feeling lonely, or break my heart...Cause your love is a wildcard...