BREAKING NEWS!?!

YOUR POV
(You are 18 and in college)
You sat in your desk reading hearing gossip from the girls behind you they were always gossiping. You had never seen them so scared.
"Yeah I'm scared I heard scps have escaped" said Lola. I looked at her and she looked at you. " What the hell are you looking at freak?" Asked Nikki. Luckily the bell rang so I  got up and went to my dorm.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop, i looked up SCP and found a website you figured out something. These things whatever they were are dangerous. I turn on the news and there it is the breaking news.
"Tonight we have breaking news a rapist llama on the-" jojo was cut off. "No jojo the breaking news not your kids breaking news!" Jake said to jojo .
"Anyways three scps have escaped from the facility, lock everything and be careful to be specific the escapees were scp 173, scp 096, and scp 049. Thats all more data on this later" said jake.

I got up and locked everything and went back to your bed I was interested in one of those scps. who was scp 049? I decided to get to bed even though it was 9:00 on a Friday night. I tucked in and fell asleep slowly. It was silent until i heard rustling in the bushes.

I ignored it and went back to be thinking it was only a rabbit. I  heard it again and for a moment saw a figure wearing a plague doctor outfit. The figure abruptly disappeared I  got scared and started ticking rapidly.It was around 2:00 in the morning so i got up and made coffee and ate some OOF BRAND CEREAL! (Oofer gang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I couldn't stop ticking and i felt a presence. I went back to bed and STAYED asleep this time.

Scp 049s POV (brought to you by OOF BRAND CEREAL)

I have finally escaped that horrid place. I got up and went and walked around. I found a college campus and looked for victims who have the disease. I saw a girl sleeping darn these stupid branches they keep making noise. I got up and she stared at me i heard noises and I realized it was her she was ticking. I ran away and hid in a cabin in the woods.

Something about that girl was strange she wasn't fully infected by the disease. I ORGANized ((see the pun ehehhe)) my doctor tools and fell asleep on the old yucky couch.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! -taco