Why is my life so cliche!?!

Your POV
I slowly got up with a horrid headache. "What happened? Oh I remember I saw a figure when I was walking in the woods looked in a spooky cabin without a doubt and touched some guys mask he woke up and told me he was scp 049. WAIT where is he!?!" I  ask shouted. I looked around ticking rapidly and saw him from the corner of my eyes.

"Hello human did you sleep well?" He asked in a monotone voice. I pulled out my inhaler and used it. He cocked ((heheheh cocked is a weird word)) his head to the side and asked " Are you ok human?". I nodded quietly maybe this wasn't so bad maybe he wouldn't kill me. "Are you gonna kill me?" I asked calmly.
"What's the point you aren't infected." He said.

Scp 049s POV
I can't believe I'm talking to a human without the disease. I walked toward her and she whimpered. I sat next to her on the old yucky couch. "Your the first person I've met that didn't hit me, scream at me, or kick me." I told her. "Why would I hurt someone who didn't hurt me?" She said. I nodded something about her made me feel strange.

"You should get back to campus." I told her. She nodded and left. I organized my doctor tools and cured the infected then fell asleep.

((Sorry it's short have a good day oofers -taco))