Awaiting Michael -Dream 1

Fuck! I'm wet again as I muttered to myself , while waking up to go to the bathroom, sigh he has done it again

Fuck! I'm wet again as I muttered to myself , while waking up to go to the bathroom, sigh he has done it again. Who's he ? you might ask, he's Michael and for the past five months he's the only man that has been stimulating me mentally and sexually . I had met Michael online , September 23rd 2017 to be exact , he had just left Jamaica to return to the states. He's a handsome black stallion of man, intelligent, humorous and a stoic by nature. I'm Rose by the way, a 23 year old woman, lover of older men since Michael is 14 years my senior , the age gap is a major turn on for me, but enough of the introductions, let me tell you about my dream. Here I am at Michael's house washing my hair , while in the shower I had my eyes close , as I rinse out my hair I know he's watching me. As I open my eyes , I could see his hardness bugling in his underwear , I smile and turn off the shower , I could feel my clit throbbing for his hardness. Then he proceed to step in the bath, I knelt down so his hardness was right in my face then I put my mouth on the tip of his Cock. Meanwhile I placed my hands on the waist of his underwear as I gently pulled it down so that he was fully expose , WOW i could see his Cock pulsating with excitement. As soon as I saw that I started to lick the tip of his Cock slowly, I heard him moaning softly with pleasure as he gripped me in my hair. I open my mouth fully and start sucking on his thick, long Cock it filled up my mouth , Fuck I said to myself I have never sucked on a Cock so big before , I could feel my pussy juice just flowing out of me . Suddenly I gripped his Cock with my left hand , and I use my fingers on my right hand to slowly start fingering myself , with excitement I started sucking on his Cock faster and started fucking myself harder. Michael's moans grew louder with excitement , I cumed all over my fingers, I then said to Michael that I wanted him to pound my mouth in ! Again he gripped my hair and he started to pound my mouth faster and harder each time , I could feel his thick long Cock battering my small wet mouth making its way deep down in my throat. As I knelt down and stared into Michael's eyes I could feel his hairy black balls just bouncing on my face FUCK I loved it , I loved the way he was pounding my mouth like I was his fucking dirty little slut! with saliva slobbering from my mouth Fuck My Mouth Michael ! Fuck it ! were the words I kept on repeating in my mind. After that I heard him shouted that he was going to cum , I felt him pound my mouth even harder , I could feel the tension in his Cock building up as soon as he was about to cum I pulled his Cock out my mouth and let him explode all over my face, giving me a nice creamy facial . Afterwards he looked at me and said, " Damn baby your so good", then I licked his cum off my lips and replied "Baby you're even better". Well that was my dream, and right now i'm wet all over again.... Fuck.