one

I scrolled through my phone lazily as I lounged on the couch, with no intent of getting up soon

I scrolled through my phone lazily as I lounged on the couch, with no intent of getting up soon. It was silent until the sounds of running rushed into the room.

"Hyung~" Taehyung chirped, running his way towards me. I gave him a look of fake annoyance and he gave me his signature smile, something that girls would immediately fawn over. 

"What do you need?" I asked and he sat down beside me in excitement. "There's a party tonight. Wanna come? Jimin is coming too."

I smirked in response, watching Tae smile happily- he already knew my answer. There was no way I, Min Yoongi, would deny a request to party. Partying is engrained in my blood and that wasn't going to change any time soon.

"Of course. Who's house?" I asked. He smiled cheekily as he showed me a series of text messages, that caused me to frown in disapproval.

"Party at Kim Seokjin's place, in a hour."

I scoffed.

"You know how much I hate that guy. He's a total narcissist and a complete bastard. Just because he's an idol, he thinks he's better than all of us," I replied, shaking my head. 

"Come on! Just avoid him. It's not like he will persecute you or anything."

I looked at him for a while before sighing in response. "Fine. But, if I see him, I won't hesitate to tell him off." Taehyung grinned at my reply and ran back towards his room happily. What a dork.

---

Looking at myself in the mirror, I scanned my outfit carefully. These clothes should be fine, right? I nodded in satisfaction and joined Jimin and Taehyung in the car. I sat silently in the front as both bickered back and forth with each other, arguing on who has the better hair or what not.

When we got there, I scoffed when I saw his large mansion filed with people. Out of all of his houses, he picked the largest one. Typical Seokjin.

I got out and smirked when all eyes averted to us. The attention felt great until my eyes landed on the owner of the house himself, feeling a frown etch into my face.

"Yoongi! Long time no see," He said, smiling at me. I wanted to slap that smile right off his face, so badly. My brain interpreted his grin as condescending and a mockery- two things that pissed me off about people.

"Hey, Seokjin. How's the party," I chattered, forcing a smile. I noticed his smile falter a bit, before plastering a full on smirk.

"It's great. I've made it so it'll be especially towards your liking," He said cheerfully vague. He then walked off and I scoffed once he was out of hearing range.

"What a fucking bastard. He thinks he's so amazing, it pisses me off," I ranted, popping a cigarette in my mouth.

"He really didn't do anything, well except for his last comment, but it's nothing to be mad over." Jimin said calmly and I sent him a chilling glare. 

"That man took away my dreams. He used me to his advantage and took what was supposed to be mine," I spat vehemently. That son-of-a-bitch stole my original song and used as his own. That single song got him all the fans and money that was supposed to belong to me.

"Let's just have fun, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement. I scoffed at their ignorance and walked away from them, heading inside. I stopped in my tracks when something caught my eye.

I could've sworn I saw a petite figure sitting solemnly on the balcony edge. It was as if she was floating and staring directly at me. I blinked in disbelief, but when I opened my eyes, she was gone.

There was only one thing I could recall about her:

She was beautiful.