yoonie // prologue

[ chapter one ~ yoonie ]

{ gifs show whose p.o.v it is }

I studied the man carefully, frowning on his actions

I studied the man carefully, frowning on his actions. A cigarette was planted on his mouth with several beer cans piling up beside him. The loud music echoed throughout the room and shook the walls. Girls were dancing near him, but he shunned them all off.

Floating my way behind him, I tried to follow where he was looking at. He was staring at a girl, alone in the corner, with several men circling around her. Screams and cheers resonated from that side of the room, as if they were encouraging something to happen.

I flew above the heads of the partying people to see what was going on. My eyes widened in horror when I realized what was happening. Her hands were tied behind her back and people were shaming her, taking pictures of her near bare body.

I gawked when I saw the man, that I was assigned to, walk up to the corner casually. 

Don't tell me he's like one of them, I grimaced- disgusted at what they were doing. It's not like I can help her anyway. No one can see me except him, but I haven't revealed myself yet.

My eyes widened when he pushed through the crowd and punched one of the men until they were unconscious. He was doing it effortlessly, taking out all of them one by one. I watched in curiosity as he freed the girl from her shame and threw his cigarette on the ground.

"You fuckers behave," He spat coldly, everyone nodding shamefully at the scene. 

My eyes glanced over to the fallen cigarette that created a small spark that seemed almost harmless.

But, that spark grew into a massive fire.