three

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as the roof collapsed down, my screams didn't cease and I couldn't stop myself from shaking

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as the roof collapsed down, my screams didn't cease and I couldn't stop myself from shaking. I saw Yoongi fall into the flames with my very own eyes and I couldn't un see that terrified look on his face.

I saw Jimin staggering with a body barely hanging on to his shoulder and I ran up to him, grabbing the man's other arm to support him to the ambulance. There I caught a glimpse of the man's face and my breath hitched.

Kim Taehyung's face was burnt and ashy, his healthy skin tone was a pale, gray color that made it hard to recognize him at first.

"What happened?" I asked quietly and Jimin let out at sniffle. "He tried to save Chaeyoung, but it was too late," Jimin whimpered and I sighed, wondering how the party came to such a sorrowful end.

"Where's Yoongi? I think I saw him leave when the fire first started, thank god," He said, giving me a small smile that only made my heart sink even lower.

"Well.."

His face hardened and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Well what?"

I sighed. There's no point in prolonging the truth.

"He didn't make it Jimin. I tried helping him, but he only pushed me away- soon enough the fire swallowed him whole," I explained, but I saw his doubtful eyes.

He stared at me with a stoic face but gradually I saw his eyes narrow and glare at me.

"You're telling me that you saw him fall and let him die?" He growled in a low voice. I shook my head and grumbled, expecting him to respond like this. "Jimin, I tried-"

"No! Don't talk to me! You expect me to believe you after you stole his song? How did it feel getting rid of your source material? Now people will love how original you are," He said sarcastically, shoving his way past me. I was torn, how do I make them believe me?

"Wait up-" I began before I was cutoff by my manager dragging me away. My eyes widened once I noticed the large crowd surrounding us with cameras and flashes.

"Jin, what happened? What did those guys say about you stealing a song?" A lady screamed and shoved the microphone in my face. I looked down, obviously guilt tripped and too disheveled to even have the heart to answer the questions.

"Please leave me alone," I said and the uproar only grew and the interviewers pushed closer and yelled at me profusely. I was pushed into the black car and watched the thirst for drama in the reporters eyes.

Why can't they understand that I'm a human too?

---