Heart break

Flashback------

I was walking down the hallways to school, when I bump in to a guy. I stubble back a few feet and look up just to meet these gorgeous green eyes. They were so memorizing. Then I scanned the rest of his body. He had a nice structure and oh my god the hair. The hair was a silky gold color parted on one side. As I felt my knees give way, I fall on my stale butt! Oh u don't know how embarrassing that is! Then I think for a minute, he's my...

" MATE!" I screamed as I shoot up off the ground. His expression turned into panic. But he quickly hid it. Ugh, dumb boys, just never like to be scared.

" I'm sorry but you are not my mate, I have a girlfriend." As those words slipped out of his perfect lips I freeze. Just frozen in place. My brain was trying to process what I just heard. He couldn't have said that, could he? Well only one way to find out. I turn around and find him walking alway, so I jump on my heals and fast walk over to him.

"Wait! What do u mean you have a girlfriend?! I'm your mate, your one and only love. That little girlfriend of yours isn't your mate! And you know it!" I whispered screamed at him, who I presume names Jake.

" I know she's not my mate but I love her, I'm really sorry." The instant he said those words I fall on my knees and start to cry. " so are you rejecting me?" I say threw whimpers. " yes, I am truly sorry but we can never be together."

End of flashback-----

We'll know you are caught up with my love life. Not a happy one like in the movies but I'm getting there.