Betrayed

I live in a mini apartment. I was in the closet picking out an outfit to were to school. I decided to were a black tube top, with booty shorts, see-through tights, and my favorite 4 inch black boot heels. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, then I comb my hair and put it up in a lazy bun. I think I look good with out a lot if make up, so I only put on mascara. I grab my bag and head to school

---------

As I park my car for school, I see jake and his girlfriend rebbeca at the front entrance kissing. I get out of the car and start walking to the entrance doors.

" excuse me but can stop sucking faces and get your fat butt, out of the way. I need to get threw." I say with the most innocent voice.

" what did you just say you little piece of shit!" Replays Rebecca. I look from jake to Rebecca then back to jake.oh no he did not just give me the pointed look, I thought to myself.

" ok" I say with a giant smirk. Jake knows were mates. Even know we haven't fully mated we still have a bond connection with each other. I can feel his pain and he can feel mine, but we can't feel each other's emotions.

I decide to give jake a piece of what I'm feeling. I turn around and punch the wall real hard. It hurt like heck so I know jake will feel it to. I turn back around to face them and see jake on the ground whimpering. Oh did I mention that the male mate feels the pain more then the girl. I place a giant smirk on my lips. As I look down at him he has anger wrighten all over his face! I start to giggle, as I make my way into the school and on my way to my first class. During cemetery, I look over at jake just to see him glaring at me with daggers. If looked could kill I would be on the ground dead.

--------------

I make my way to my locker, just to see my best friend Rose kissing jake! She knows he's my mate to! I walk straight over to them and say " can you two idiots do this somewhere else. This is public duh".

" oh my god Bella I am so sorry I di-"

" save it! You knew he was my mate but yet look what your doing. It hurts me phisicaly to see you to kissing! Never talk to me ever again." I say will tears run down my face. " and for you Jake, oh your going to get this! I am going to the alleys tonight to the gangs and I will make sure I get beat up! Wait till you feel my pain, then you will know how much you hurt me every day!" I say will running to the girls bathroom and cry. I think to myself ' if rose or jake come to you, ignore them and walk alway'. As I walk out of the stall and look into the mirror I see rose next to me. As she says hi, I pretend that she not there. I see it got her pissed but she says nothing. I look back I to her mirror and clean up my mascara smudge. I see that I look good so I walk always from Rose, feeling more confident the ever.