Trailer

A girl walks up the stairs in a house, a book in her hand.

The boy next to her grins, teeth missing from his upper row.

She smiles back.

Children walk to Hawkins Middle, in the background, you see three kids riding their bikes.

A family is eating dinner, all having bored expressions except for when the young boy and the young girl look at each other and give each other a faint smile.

Two boys are riding their bikes to a house.

The girl is engulfed in a hug by a boy, laughing as she hugs him back, her dimples showing as she grins at the three boys that grinning at her.

"This is Hawkins."

Three boys and the girl cheer, the girl high-fiving the boy with the hat.

The girl sticks her tongue out at two of the boys, them returning the gesture.

"You wanna know the worst thing that's ever happened here, in the four years I've been working here?"

The girl is sobbing in her bed, hugging a photo.

"Is when an owl attacked Eleanor Gillespie's head because it thought her hair was a nest."

The girl is arguing with family, the boy next to her nodding along.

"99 out of a 100 times a kid goes missing, the kid is with a parent or a relative."

"Well, what about the other time?"

"What?"

"You said 99 out of a 100. What about the other time? The one?"

The girl looked like she was about to burst into tears, her blue eyes widening.

The four kids rode up on their bikes, the girl and the boy in the hat looking at each other momentarily.

They were riding fast, the girl ahead of them.

The boys and the girl pointed their flashlights at someone, the girl holding onto the boy with the hat's hand.

They were pointing their flashlights at a girl.

A boy gave the new girl a pair of clothes.

"I think she knows what happened to him."

"I agree."

The two girls were laying down, grinning at each other, holding hands.

"And the girl?"

The new girl had a glare on, blood running down her nose.

She shows a tattoo on her wrist, a 011 on it.

Two boys made panicked expressions.

"She can't have gone far."

The two girls were laughing, holding onto each other.

The boys and the girls looked panicked.

"What the hell?"

The new girl pointed at a picture of the boys and the girl, to a boy.

"You know Will?" 

She looks up at the boy and the girl.

"Do you know where he is?"

"Hiding."

The boy and two new boys run up to the edge of a cliff.

"From who?"

A boy and the girl were floating in the air, holding onto each other.

The girl hugged the other girl with the tattoo, glaring at someone.

A fire extinguisher was sprayed, causing the girl, now with blonde hair, to flutter her eyes open, blood running down her nose as the boys behind her jumped in shock, the girl next to her gripping tightly on her.

The boy and the girl crumbled into the floor, hugging each other.

The two girls glared down a van, tilting their heads up as it flew above them and the boys.

The two were glaring down at someone, the girl hugging the girl with the tattoo protectively.

"RUN!"

The girl placed a monster figurine on the flipped up board next to a wizard figurine.

"Maybe Will saw something he shouldn't have."

The girl looked at the boy with the hat, suddenly leaning in.

Read to find out what happens...