Chapter 1- Wild, Wild, Wild !

August

I tossed and turned trying to get comfy on the bed but all I could hear were my thoughts crying out to me. I tried to hold back the tears but they rudely popped out uncontrollably. I couldn't take it anymore so I took up my phone and called Jack for the 10th time but couldn't get him on his cell.

"I need someone to vent to right now," I said sobbing in my pillow. "Where the HELL is he!?" I yelled sobbing even harder.

I stroll over and went to look at Rose's photo, the one we took her first year of University, I sobbed even harder.

"Get yourself together Phyona!" I yelled then hit myself on my jaw.

"I'm going out, I'm going to drink away and dance this pain the hell off!"

I stripped myself rapidly and dash into the bathroom and took a shower. I then went to my closet and studied it.

"Ah,this will do,after all, I'm mourning" I said to myself.

While taking out a black stretched material dress that showed every curve on my body. My butt was firm, my boobs were stiff and my long legs were showing.

"Sexy" I managed to say to myself while cracking a smile.

I did some light makeup because I was feeling lazy, I wanted to hide my beauty spot on my forehead but I didn't even bother to. I swept my hair up a little with a black hair band letting my curls bounce in an afro. I quickly grabbed my Gold choker, hand accessories and my low heels because I didn't wanted to look like a giraffe​ and put them all on.

"Taxi!" I yelled at the yellow cab while signalling it to stop.

"Goodnight Ma'am" said the man driving to me.

"Night, I'm going Taylor's club please" I replied.

Before I know it I was met with flashing lights as I entered the club. I headed straight over to the bar as I struggled through the crowd.

"One small bottle of Rum Cream Jenny!" I yelled trying to over power the music.

"Hey Phyona, coming ri-" before she could continue I interrupted her.

"Make that three bottles," then I smacked the money on the counter.

"Here ya go," Jenny said while she picked up the money.

"I hope these don't fuck me up too bad," I said with a nervous giggle.

I began to drink the first one so fast that before I knew it I was half way through the third bottle. The music suddenly put me in a trance and before I knew it I was twerking and singing in the crowd on the top of my lungs.

"Two times for the birthday BIITTCHH , FUCK IT UP COZ ITS YA BIRTHDAY BIITTCHH!!" I sung along with the song.

"You've got moves, you're a wild one I see" A tall muscular man said to me.

The voice was coming from behind me, I turned around to face him and looked into his brown eyes then said,

" You haven't seen wild yet" I replied with a devious grin on my face.

I pulled him in and planted a hard kiss on his lips,  before he pulled me away I gently bite his lip. He touched his lips with his fingers then looked at me. He walked towards the bar then to the entrance and like that, he was gone.

Hello everyone, Thank you for reading chapter 1!!  I'm not a professional writer and I know I have a lot of grammar problems and all but I really enjoy writing and I really want you guys to comment your opinions. Please share my story. I'll try to update often.. Thanks again.