Sweet much

~The next morning~

"I'm so excited, Usui is walking me to school again today. I just like him so much."

I was just really happy although i knew it was normal. I walked out the door, surprised not to see Usui anywhere.

"Usui? Are you there?" I said while closing and locking the door.

*thinking* hmm...maybe he forgot. Oh well, i guess i have to walk there alone then.

I was pretty disappointed that Usui wasn't there to walk to school with me like we did as before, i mean it was so much fun and the duration that took us to reach school was SUPER short.

"Its ok...i'll still see him in school ^°^"

I got a little excited as i walked across the street and starting humming a simple tune.

Suddenly, someone cupped their hands above my mouth and jagged me backwards.

*thinking* it must be the rapist that Manager Satsuki told us about. And this guy's pretty strong.

I look around to find anything that would trip him. Aha! I found a curb beside the road.

I walked backwards and pushed him a bit and he fell. So did i.

He kinda dragged me along while he fell and i landed on top of his chest. I heard a groan. I tried to get off his chest and clean myself of this dirt.

"Aha u rapist! I caught you! You better stop what you are doing and own up to the p..."

Oh. My. Goodness. It was Usui! His eyes were closed and he wasn't moving.

DID I GO TO FAR? DID HE HIT HIS HEAD AND FAINTED? Oh shit! I quickly knelt down by his side put my head on top of his chest to hear for a heartbeat and check if he was breathing. Everything wad surprisingly normal o.o

"Usui? Can you hear me? Are you okay? Omg erm...someone..."

Usui put his hand on my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It was so deep and passionate it felt like time paused for a moment there.

After i couldn't breathe and pulled away from the kiss, Usui's emerald green eyes were staring at me so intently.

"Pft...HAHAHAHHAHAHA XD''

"Eh??? Why are you laughing? I thought you nearly died! Common...don't play pranks on me like that, i might really get a heart attack..."

I supported Usui to sit upwards and hugged him very tightly. I could feel how his heart was beating so fast.

When i pulled away from the hug, Usui was blushing as red as a tomato.

"Usui? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Ayuzawa...its just that you're too cute. I'm a guy too you know, you dont just hug me in the face like that."

I realised that my breasts were right infront of Usui.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't notice that...But still! Why didn't you wait for me at the door?!"

"I wanted to see your reaction to what i did. I also wanted to give you a hug from the back but then you got rough."

Usui hugged me back and kissed my neck.

"You're mine and mine only. I will never let any rapist even touch a single hair of yours." Usui whispered and his warm breath brushed against my neck.

He sniffed my hair then kissed my ear, then my cheek leading to my lips.

Those lips...it felt like i missed them so much. I returned the kiss and my hand went through his hair.

I blushed so hard.

Usui played around with my hands while we were walking to school. He's so cute.

When we reached school, we didn't want to seperate our hands so Usui ended up walking me to class then he walked himself to class.

As soon as class started, it seemed like eternity just for class to end. I still need to go Maid Latte after Student Council, then what about Usui? Would he follow me?

*Ting Tong*

"Finally (⊙▽⊙) i was the first to rush out of the class and to the Student Council room.

Surprisingly, Usui was there (like the previous time he confessed to me XD). He always comes earlier than me -3-

"Hey Usui, what 'cha doing here?" I said with a bit of sarcasm.

"To watch you of course, and to see you :) well anyways, later you're going to Maid Latte right? Manager Satsuki said she wanted me to help out at the kitchen too. I'll go with you there okays?"