28

All five of the boys sat on the plane together, waiting to land in Los Angeles. It was Harry's idea to all go and surprise Julianna. In her mind Harry would be seeing her tomorrow but of course he had other plans. He wanted this to be special so he got all the boys together for her.

Obviously Niall loved the idea since it was Julianna. And of course the rest of the boys wanted to meet her.

"Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare to land in Los Angeles," The pilot said over the intercom.

The boys did as they were told and Harry smiled to himself. He and Julianna's friend Gigi had been contacting each other to set up for today. Gigi knew this meant a lot to Harry so she couldn't say no to him, and she also knew that this would make Julianna very happy.

Getting off the jet, they were handed their luggage and made their way to the car Harry had rented out. And within a few minutes they were off to Julianna's house. 

"Bye Gigi," Julianna smiled, hugging the girl as she walked her to the front door. "See you in a few days," Juli watched Gigi until she got into her car and drove out of the driveway.

Julianna and a lot of the girls were going to be modeling for the Rosa Chá campaign. So Gigi was going to get her things ready for the shoot.

Rosa Chá's company were flying the girls out to New York for a week. They were having a fashion show but Gigi and Julianna were only shooting for themselves. And of course they weren't going to say no to go and see the fashion walk.

As Julianna was sitting on her couch there was a knock at the front door. She groaned to herself, thinking Gigi had left something.

"What'd you forget this ti-" In front of her stood none other than Harry. She screamed and immediately attacked him. "Oh my God, Oh my God," She repeated.

Harry was taken back when she jumped on him and lost his balance but quickly recovered himself, hugging the skinny girl back. The others were hidden in the bushes surrounding Julianna's front yard and jumped out when the two disconnected from each other.

"What?!" Julianna screamed when she saw them. "You g-guys too!"

"Surprise!" They all yelled. Julianna couldn't hide her smile and ushered them inside.

She sat down on the chair and folded her legs, still smiling. "Now what?"

They spent a lot of time together, talking about anything that came to their minds.

Just like last time, Harry couldn't stop staring at the model in front of him. He loved the way her nose crinkled, how her eyes closed almost all the way when she laughed. Her eyes were always sparkling and bright and her nose was a little red on the tip. And of course he loved the dimples on her face.

Julianna talked with her hands, going on and on about going to New York with the girls. The boys—especially Harry, loved listening to her talk. Her voice was sweet and her mouth was intoxicating. All he wanted to do was reach over and grab her by the face, pulling her mouth to his. But he knew he couldn't, especially not in front of everyone.

The only thing running through Julianna's mind was kissing the tall boy. However, she was scared shitless. And they would both have to wait for the right time and one for one of them to grow a pair of balls.

♡ ♡ ♡

so so sorry that this chapter sucked, needed to put something up 😭