PROLUGE

That day I would never forget
I was like in 5 grade when all this happen. I also not know that I had something so weird in me....

Like usual or like my daily routine I am getting bullied. It's not like I am nerddd...???? Okay I am lieing  I am a awkward nerd wearing black rimmed glasses, with black leggings that time jeans were uncomfortable for me and for my upper portion I had wore baggy T-shirt which come till to my upper thigh. That time I had horrible fashion sense.   I look around and realized my position I was lying down on floor with all my books scattered around me. My best friends Lily and Aiden was held by their both arms ; My bully was a fat boy who is the son of our principal. His best friends held my best friends. Everyone is just watching and getting entertained by the show presenting before them. I sigh and fix my glasses, It is always like that I thought remorsefully .
"Leave her"I know that voice that voice belong to my brother I mean my best friend Aiden. But I know he can't help me because this fatty is not going to leave me.
"Shut up. "The fatty said glaring at Aiden.
"Oh If I will not, what will you do, fatty?? "Oooo I don't like where it is going. The fatty attention immediately get away from me and his main target become Aiden. I know what that scumbag is doing. He is trying to protect me. Stupid. It's like everything went in slow motion. The fatty get in front of Aiden and raise his fist to punch Aiden, Aiden move his face in sideways. I can't let this happen to Aiden. He don't deserve this. And I do the first thing which come in my mind. I get in front of Aiden and then .......
SMACK
That voice echo in the hallway of locker room. There was pin drop silence.
My rimmed glasses slide down the ground and I fall down on ground.
In me its like something just click  .I stand and wipe my blood which come from my lip with my back of hand. You know like the badass heroins who do when they get a slap or punch from viallin .Yeah like that.
I turned around and I found that my surroundings become blurry so I cannot described anyone expression but I still can figure out who is who. I cracked my neck. And swing my fist and then BANG it hit the fatty. From everyone gasped escaped even from me when I put my slightly broken glasses.........

And That's how I found that I, Aurora Wilson, have double personality. And not only me even the whole junior school. Unfortunately.

But one thing I ask myself always
Is I am shy or bold???

******************************