Chap. 001

Sam's P.O.V

"HE'S MY EVERYTHING!" I say to the man in all black pointing the gun to Colby's head, "Please just kill me! Colby doesn't deserve to die! DONT! I LOVE HIM" I say. I hear a loud bang followed by a falling Colby screaming, I look away and start sobbing alot more as tears drip down my face and onto my shirt and pants. "It's gonna be okay dude" I say as I shut my eyes trying to forget the tragic memory's that just happend. 'My best  friend just died in front of me. He was all I had, my best friend who has always been there for me no matter what' I say to myself "I LOVED HIM! HE WAS MY EVERYTHING!"He didn't get up as blood poured and oosed out of his head. "YOU MONSTER! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"I say, the man just walked slowly tords me and slowly put the gun to my head. "I LOVE YOU COLBY! " I scream before the room went all dark.
----
Colby's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of loud, muffled screaming. I yawn and stretch my body, I take my black sheets off of me and I feel dizzy due to me standing up to fast, I open my door as the darker light meets my eyes. I walk over to Sam's room and the silent screams and yells along with sobbing grow more loud as I step further into the hallway, "I LOVED HIM! HE WAS MY EVERYTHING!" I hear Sam scream out loud, I slowly reached his room and opened the door to reveal a screaming Sam. He had tears in his eyes and his pillows was stained with the water that  produced out of his eyes. I run over to his bed and shake him away slowly. "Colby! I'm so happy your okay!" Sam says as he hugs me "What do you mean?" I asked the small, fragile boy in front of my eyes "T-the Sa-Sam Pepper P-P-Prank. Y-you didn't get b-back up. Yo-you died." He stutters St the words he tried to wrap out of his pink, plump lips.