Chapter five: back to the past

Dakota swam behind a giant rock so queen Olivia couldn't see him. "Hello mother oh here look what I found a humans umm what is this?" Cora asked panicking holding a necklace. Dakota hoped Cora would keep it because he left it there for her. "It's a sea shell on a odd looking piece of sea kelp just throw it out or keep it it's harmless" queen Olivia said diving back under water. Dakota swam back to Cora "mother?!" He was beyond confused. "Not really she found me 14 years ago and kept me safe since then I don't know my parents..." Cora responded looking up at the sky. Dakota grabbed her hand "I'm sure they're out there somewhere Cora you just have to find them". Dakota was trying to be support full. Cora smiled looking into his eyes. As they both leaned in so close to kissing Queen Olivia and her guards came up "he's trying to hurt her take him back to shore and make sure he stays there!" Olivia demanded. The guards grabbed Dakota pulling him away from Cora. "Wait no he's harmless he's my friend leave him alone!" Cora screamed being held back by guards. Dakota was dragged out of her sight and she was pulled into her room. "Your friend?! Cora you know the rules!" The queen yelled now furious at Cora. Cora cried ignoring her. "You are never to see him again!" The queen ordered swimming out. "No you can't do that I'm 18 your not the boss of me!" Cora yelled swimming to her door. But it was to late queen Olivia locked it and had guards outside the door making sure she stayed. She was stuck alone in her room but all she could think about was Dakota....