Anouk and Louis

//Anouk's POV// 

...Happy birthday dear Anouk, happy birthday to you. 

 I blew out all 16 candles with one breath. My friends cheered and laughed as cake got passed around. My boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, had planned this party for me. He knew I wasn't one for stuffy and fancy dinners, and that I'd rather have fun. It actually wasn't my birthday, that was yesterday, but my family had insisted that I spend it with them. So tonight was the night that I got to celebrate with my friends, Louis (of course), Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Danielle, and Perrie. I know, I'm lucky right? Being Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend did have some perks, like being friends with his band the one and only One Direction.

 "Okay guys," Louis said trying to get everyone's attention. "So tonight we are bowling but, we're doing it my style. So to do it,  you roll a dice to randomly choose how you must bowl. Each number will have a couple crazy options to choose from. You guys ready?" 

We gave our approval and the game started. Harry went first. He rolled a three and chose to bowl with his eyes closed. He did pretty good, considering he couldn't see. Next up was Liam. He rolled a 6 and had to use the little kid helper ramp thingy. I don't know about you, but that was just about the funniest thing I have ever seen. He was able to get a strike, and we all applauded accordingly. He fist pumped and sat down next to Danielle. 

My turn. I pushed my red hair out of my sparkling blue eyes and rolled the dice. Four. Oh great. I started laughing and looked around. I had to pick someone to bowl for me. i spotted the perfect person. I walked a couple lanes over and went up to the chick who looked like a mom. 

"Hey excuse me. Sorry to bother you, but you see I need someone to bowl for me, and I was wondering if you'd let your son?" She looked slightly puzzled, but smiled and agreed. I took the hand of her little boy and walked back over. He couldn't have been more than five years old. Everyone laughed, catching onto the plan. To my surprise he did pretty decent, and heavens was he adorable. 

"Thank you hun!" I said hugging him. He nodded and ran back over to his family. Cute kid. 

Louis got up for his turn. He smiled mischievously and grabbed two bowling balls. He walked up to the line and released both balls. They slid down the lane and somehow managed to knock over every pin. He started doing his excited dance and I couldn't help but laugh. 

The game got more exciting as the boys began experimenting. Louis and Harry were the craziest. Zayn and Liam were busy with Perrie and Danielle; and Niall was giving his undivided attention to his second pizza. How could that boy eat so much? He's already eaten half the cake. He would've had more but everyone else wanted at least one piece. 

After Larry Stylinson broke the bowling alley from one of their outrageous stunts, we decided to go get ice cream. We sat in the ice cream parlour eating and smashing ice cream onto each others faces. We would've had a full fledged food fight, but Niall had a strong aversion to wasting food. Which is probably just as well because the worker was already giving us the death glare. 

My house wasn't too far away from the ice cream parlour so Louis decided to walk me home.

"But what about your car?" I asked as we started down the sidewalk. 

"I gave Harry my keys, so he'll pick me up."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for tonight. I had so much fun."

"I did too," he said. "Hey I have an idea. Be ready to run, okay?" 

"Alright," I said grinning. What is he planning now? 

I watched as he sneaked up to a house and rang the doorbell. Then he took off running, grabbing my hand as we sprinted away. We ran hard for about five minutes before we slowed down. We were laughing so hard it was getting hard to breathe. 

"That was great," I complimented between gasps for air. I looked up at Louis and saw him smiling down at me. 

"I love you Anouk."

"I love you too Boo Bear." And I leaned in to kiss him.

Best birthday ever. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

So sorry it took me so long! I got super busy...anyway I hope you like it(: Cool name by the way. Xx