Kristen and Harry

//Kristen's POV//

I was going to be late. But if I hurried I should make it on time. My arms were full of bags and my boss' Starbucks order. I was the secretary for a renowned fashion designer and I wasn't going to lose my awesome job only six months into it. 

My work phone buzzed. It was my friend/co-worker telling me to hurry. As I looked up from my phone someone bumped into me; spilling the coffee all over me and causing me to drop some of the bags. I cursed under my breathe and started picking up the bags.

"Watch where you're going, won't you?"

"I am so sorry." I looked up to see a very good looking guy. He seemed to be about my age and he had dark curly hair with bright green eyes that matched mine. 

"Well thanks, but I usually prefer to drink coffee, not wear it."

"Is that so?" He replied cheekily. "In that case let me get you some."

"Uh, no thank you," I said a bit rudely. "I'm already late and now my boss is going to be in a horrible mood. She needs her coffee," I said and started walking away. 

"Can I at least get your number?" He pleaded.

"Definitely not. Now, I really have to go."

"Wait, what's your name?"

I smirked. "Ya, like I'd tell you: a stranger who's ruined my day."

"Oh come on."

"No, I'm probably going to be fired because of you."

"But how am I supposed to see you again if I can't find you?"

"You're not. Please leave me alone."

And I left him standing there.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Luckily my boss was in a good mood today. Which is a miracle considering she didn't get her coffee. When I explained what happened she simply told me not to let it happen again, and even let me change into some of the clothes from the studio. 

What is she so happy about?

I found out soon enough. After lunch she called a meeting. She announced that she had been asked to design for the world's most popular boy band, One Direction. She was happy because of all the attention her work would get from a younger crowd. She assigned several jobs, made a few threats and dismissed everyone. However she asked me to stay behind. 

"Now Kristen, I would like your help with this. You may be my youngest employee but you are here for a reason. I appreciate your good taste and I think this will give you valuable experience for your career." 

"Thank you." 

"I will be making the main designs, but you can change things as you see fit. I will not be able to attend everything, so you really need to take responsibility. You may go now."

This was an interesting opportunity. Personally, I didn't have much time for silly boy bands. (A/N *GASPS in horror*) I'm only 17 but I'm already working for a top designer. I've been wroking so hard, and this was a great chance to show my skill. I'm worried the boys will be hard to work with though. Who knows? They're probably spoiled arrogant brats. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Kristen, the boys are here."

"Send them in."

My boss was busy working on something urgent for the fall line. So I go the pleasure of dealing with the boys on my own today. Oh joy. Note Sarcasm. The room got loud as five talkative boys entered the room. When they didn't stop, I cleared my throat. No response.