Can't sleep

Hey!!! This was supposed to be yesterday's story but it got deleted but I still have part of it. So I am still trying to post daily but I may not be able to do it. Rehearsals for the play I am in are intensifying but I will really give an effort. Anyways so in this story the main character has insomnia. I actually suffer from insomnia but sometimes it isn't so bad but you know.

So anyways yah. Um in this story Y/N is pretty good friends with chance because they are usually the last two asleep. I hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

I roll around trying to get comfy. It feels impossible. I stare at the ceiling and take slow deep breaths trying to make myself tired but it doesn't work. Sleep feels so far away. I sit up and grab my phone. I go into my messages and text chance.

I can't sleep

I watch as the three dots indicate that he is typing

                                                                                                                      That is because your eyes are open

I roll my eyes and reply

Very funny but for real I hate having insomnia

                                                                                                                                                       Okay try deep breaths

I did it didn't work it is like I am tired but I can't sleep

                                                                                                                   Come to my room you can sleep with me

?

                                                                                                    You always say snuggling helps you fall asleep

...

                                                                                                        It will be in a friendly way

Okay be right there

I get up out of my bad and look down at my leggings and plain white camisole. I guess I am somewhat presentable. I slowly walk down the dark stairs to the ratchets room. I open the door and look around. I step over a small pile of clothes to get to him. He is sitting up on his bed on the bottom bunk. I timidly sit down and notice he is only wearing a pair of basketball shorts. He opens his arms and I sort of crawl into them he hugs me and pulls the blanket down I get under neath it next to him and he lay down next to me. I face him he gives me a blurry smile and pulls me into his chest I wrap my arms around his waist and feel his abs he must be working out with ray. He pulls me against his chest and I breath in the sweet soapy scent of him. He pulls the blanket up to our necks and closes his eyes. I do to and fall asleep to his soft snores. 

I am so sorry this was so short I kind of rushed through it to get it finished. But for real insomnia sucks. But yah so I hope you enjoyed. Bye!!!