chapter 5

(Its 10am the next morning, Your mom walks into your bedroom)

Mom: Good Morning sweetie, I just came to tell you that Greyson is in the living room waiting for you.

You: Okay mom.

(You brush your hair and teeth, You change your clothes and go downstairs)

Grey: Hello(YN) *Smiles*

You: Hi *Smiles*

Grey:So lets go practice the talent show is tomorrow

You: Okay lets go

(You walk over to Greyson's house. His parents and siblings are not there)

Grey: We have the house all to our selfs.*Smiles*

You:Okay. So lets begin

Gre:Alright

(You and Greyson begin to practice purple sky. And Everytimehe sings He seems to hypnotize you.You and Greyson Sound amazing together)

Grey: That's enough practice we sound Great! *Smiles*

You: I agree, but we have lots of time left.What do you wanna do?

Grey: how about we watch Harry Potter

You: Okay

(You sit down next to Greyson, The movie begins and everything is silent. You and Greyson Fall asleep.You wake up and notice that its 5pm Greyson Is still asleep next to you he looks so adorable while he sleeps.You decide to watch the rest of the movies. Greyson wakes up 2 hours later.)

Grey: how long have I been asleep?

You: Im not exactly sure I woke up at 5 its 7 now.*Giggles*

Grey: oh, *Smiles*, So what did you do while I was asleep?

You: Watched some movies.

Grey: Nice *Smiles*

You:Well I should probably go home and get more sleep, to be ready for tomorrow*Smiles*

Grey: Okay,ill walk you.

You: Its ok ill walk by my self (you hug Greyson and Leave)

(You get home, go to your room and you see a beautiful purple dress on your bed.Your mom left it there. Your still very sleepy you crawl into bed and fall into a deep dream.)