chapter 4

( You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing.Its Greyson so you answer)

Grey: Hello, (YN) I have something important to tell you

You: Okay, Ill meet you outside in a bit.

(You hurry out of bed, change your clothes and rush outside. You sit on the porch waiting for Greyson, After 2.minutes you see Greyson coming towards you.)

You: So what do you need to tell me?

Grey: Here read this ( Hands you a piece of paper)

You: Summer Talent show, If you would like to participate you must sign up and be ready to preform.)

Grey: I was thinking me and you could join?

You:Um sure but what are we going to do.

Grey: Follow me

(You and Greyson walk to his house. You walk inside and notice a piano. He sits down and begins to play)

Grey: Ill play the piano and we can both sing?

You: Sure what song?

(He hands you a paper with a title 'Purple Sky' )

You: Did you write this?

Grey: Yes

You: Wow, Its a beautiful song

Grey: Yeah, ill play the piano and you start singing.

(He begins to play, You both start to sing, Your voice it okay but Greyson's is absolutely amazing. His voice is

So soothing. The song finishes and you look at Greyson)

You: Wow Greyson that was beautiful, where did you learn how to play.

Grey: I took leasons, Would you like to learn?

You: Yes(Smiles)

(Greyson puts your hands on the keys, He slowly guides you. You look up at him, He smiles at you and you smile back. His face is about an inch away from yours, He leans fowards and just as you tought he was going to kiss you Mr and Mrs Chance come in.)

Mrs.Chance: Hello am I interrupting?

You: No not at all (smiles)

Grey: We're just practicing for a summer talent show

Mr.Chance: Well thats nice Grey

Mrs: Chance: Would you like to stay for dinner?

You: Sure Thank you.

Mrs.Chance: Come down stairs

(You and Greyson sit down and enjoy dinner while Greyson's parents go on about how they met.)

You: Mr and Mrs Chance thanks for dinner it's getting late I must go home.

Mrs.Chance: Okay Sweetie Greyson walk her home.

Grey:Okay

(You grab your coat and head home)

Grey: (YN), Would you like to come back tomorrow?

You: Sure

(You hug Greyson say goodbye and walk into your house. You go upstairs and sit down on your bed. Then your phone rings its Emily you answer it.)

Emily: hello (YN), so hows everything with Greyson?

You: Im not sure I think I like him...Im not sure if he likes me though.?

Emily: Are you kidding, The way he looks at you..OHH MYYY GOOODDD He absolutely.likes you!

You: Really, well its getting late I'll call you tomorrow okay Bye :)

Emily: Bye

(You put your phone under your pillow and fall asleep thinking about Greyson)