Sleep~Tim Drake x Reader

Requested by @Mystical_Creatures8
_____________________________

"Tim, come on." You pleaded. The poor man has gotten little to no sleep during the past few weeks. At this point the bags under his eyes and a tired glaze has set on his eyes, casting a curtain over his normal, bright, blue eyes. The man simply sighed and put down his pen, staring at you with tired, yet determined eyes.

"Just," He ran a hair through his dark hair "Just give me time, please. One more hour."

You frowned, placing a hand on your plaid pajama pants covered hips. "You said that an hour ago." Tim only gave you a brief look before returning to his research on the most recent crime in Gotham.

You sighed, and trudged off to your shared bedroom, unsuccessful for the seventh night in the row. 'Huh, a week, a week of sleeping alone' you thought bitterly as you slid into the comfort of your bed sheets. You fell asleep, holding your pillow close to you and muttering a few choice words towards Tim.

___
2:48 am

That's what the illuminated alarm clock you awoke to, read. Apparently Tim's insomnia has caught up to you, because this was the second time tonight you've woken up. Instead of fighting your body for sleep, you rose up from the warmth of your bed to grab a glass of water. Teeth chattering, you crossed your arms and made your way down the dim hallway. As you passed the office, you caught sight of a familiar figure slumped over their desk. You tsked. That was definitely going to hurt in the morning.

Tim snored lightly, his hand still grasping an ink pen, and dark locks cupping his face. It was the most peaceful you've seen him in days. You held back a giggle, and returned to the bedroom. You rummaged through the closet, a soft "aha", whispered once you found what you were looking for. A soft, red, blanket. With the blanket now in your grasp, you returned to the office, Tim still in a deep sleep. A small smile played at your lips, as you draped the blanket over your fiancé.

Tim stirred, his eyebrows twitched and he pried one of his eyes open. "Y/N, what-", you count him off with a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"Tim, for once, just shut up and get some rest."

_____________________________

-Neptune Star