Nothing | natsuki.chr

{natsuki x gn!reader fluff}

"What do you mean you left it at home?!" Natsuki screeched at you while crossing her arms. Everyone in the club glanced at you two from the sudden burst of the girl.

You were reading Parfait Girls due to her obliging you and accidentally forgot to put it in your bag before going to school. To be honest, due to the homeworks and your poem, you didn't have time to finish the volume you were on anyway.

"Did you at least leave it in a safe place so it wouldn't get flaps?" She continued in a softer tone, looking downwards. You scratched your head and glanced at her. It looked as if she was really looking forwards to read with you.

"Yeah, don't worry, it's on my bookshelf." You muttered. The two of you walk quietly towards a desk next to the window. Natsuki still seemed pretty disappointed, what a shame. You two sat on the desk and stared at the window, the day was still so clear.

"Ugh, Natsuki, what do you do when you're not reading or writing?" You asked her, now in doubt. There was never a time where you saw her doing anything other than that. All you knew about her was linked to the club. "I mean, when you can't bake too."

Her pink sad eyes slightly widened, as if she was not expecting a question like that. "I-I..." She tried to say away but failed. "I guess I... I don't know! Why are you asking me something like this anyway, you dummy?!"

You gently backed off as she raised her voice. "Well, eh, curiosity..." You muttered, making her face you. "I guess I just... never really know anything about you out of the club."

Natsuki's gaze got softer and her cheeks got red. "Well... In that case, I won't blame you for being interested in such a nice writer like me." She smirked in pride, which made you roll your eyes at her cockiness.

"So..." You tried to say to fill in, while she was hiding the fact she didn't know what to say next. You raised your eyebrow at her and she looked a bit embarrassed at you.

"So... You want to know about me? Alright! I don't have time for anything else besided baking and literature!" She said pouting, while she crossed her arms deliberately again.

"Huh? You mean you don't do anything?" You teased, making her a bit angry at you. "Nothing at all...?" She redirected her pink eyes back to the window. A small sigh escaped her lips.

"I don't have time for anything else... I don't even know how dad even let's me arrive home late because of this club." Natsuki spoke more seriously, her tone had certainly changed.

You put your finger on your chin in thought. "Well..." You started. "Maybe if you do have some time, you know..."

Natsuki found your behavior suspicious and raised a brow. "Huh? What are you talking about, you dummy?" She asked you in an offensive tone. All you did was smile at her and give her a look she was a bit scared of.

"You know... Maybe you could come over to my house, so we could do nothing together. Since it's what you do so often." You chuckled, she parted her lips in distress but quickly closed them again.

"You're so cheesy, (y-n)..." She murmured, looking down in attempt of hiding her pink cheeks.