Chapter 1: Shayan Has left.

A usual Wednesday evening where Shayan logs onto Twitter to chat with his awesome friends in his Secret Alliance! However this takes place during the war against Tanner Fishies! Tanner is a Ninjago youtuber who loves Anime! The Main problem with Tanner is that he's done many things that anger others. He uses the word "Cancer" and puts it in things that aren't worth being called out for. So back to Shayan, he sees Mikel who can't stop role playing after he reunited with Shayan and Angel. Angel is a member of the Secret Alliance just like Mikel and Shayan. Shayan kept telling Mikel to stop role playing because it's getting a bit irritating, but Mikel refuses to listen. Then that's when Angel gets frustrated and lashes out on Mikel, Mark comes in asking what happened. Shayan convinces Mikel to stop once and for all. However Mark, Angel and, Mikel keep fighting over the nonsense, Shayan left the group chat in anger. Shayan looks at his homepage with most of his other friends such as Kuranos, Frostbyte Freeman and, Dan Tinaglia including a few others making tweets about Tanner for the sinful things he's done to make most people in the Ninjago community triggered. Shayan is infuriated that Tanner is still being the idiot he always is from February. "ARGH! I can't take Tanner and his stupidity about impersonating Team123, liking Pornographic pictures in public and, calling things cancer which is EXTREMELY UNNECESSARY!" Shayan yelled in his mind. Next, he made up his mind and decided to quit Twitter. He made a tweet saying about how mad he is about everyone and how much he can't handle the drama anymore. He moved his email address and deactivated his account. A few people such as Angel and, Zed Ghafoor along with, Sean saying their goodbyes to him. He was feeling a little guilty for leaving his friends. He even told Dan that he is leaving Twitter along with an apology for the things he's done to him in the past. Mark was very upset that Shayan left everyone behind and made a tweet remembering him in his heart. Shayan was no more.....................................................................................................................