Chapter 3: The Real War begins!

Tanner's master plan is complete, Now he needs to suck everybody in the virtual world. "WARP!" Went Tanner's machine. "Hey uh doots where the fwick are we??" Asked Frostbyte.  "In my world." stated Tanner. "HEY, NOT COOL BRO!" Yelled Davyd. Dan powered up like a super saiyan and began to land his fiery fists on Tanner. Tanner swiftly dodged the attack and banged Dan's head. "Argh! That's another reason why half of the community is starting to hate you more!" Yelled Dan. "Not the full half, just the half-half." Aura said in an amusing way. "Look Aura, we are literally trapped in a world where we can't get out until we find a way."  Mark said. "That only way is by defeating me!" Exclaimed Tanner. "If you say so." Ninjawarrior1245 said in a low voice. Ninjawarrior Charged his ice powers and threw them rapidly at Tanner until he was caught by one of the blasts. It Worked! Tanner was frozen, frozen in fear that is. "Give up Fish Boy, we beat you now let us go home." Fedce replied. Tanner broke out of the ice instantly with an angry expression on his face! "YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY KILL ME!" Tanner yelled. "Uh oh, fish boy is triggered!!!!" Angel laughed. Tanner charged up his fists of lightning and landed a punch on Angel suddenly, he dodged the attack and bent Tanner's arm. "AH! MY BEAUTIFUL ARM!" Yelled Tanner. Angel smashed Tanner's head, suddenly a swarm of blood started rushing out when Tanner's head was smashed. "Nice going kid, all we have to do is find a way out of here." Curtis said. However, Tanner started to wake up even after he was literally knocked out by Angel. "Now the real fun begins....MUHAHAHAHAHA!"  Psychotically laughed Tanner. "Oh god we're in for it now....." Mumbled Mikel.