Chapter 4: Ultra Instinct Davyd

"Oh my god, When will you just die already??" Davyd asked in stress. "Never! As long as I have my friends, then I still have myself!!" Tanner explained. Tanner powered up and teleported himself behind Davyd to knock him out. However Davyd looked behind and blocked Tanner's punch, Tanner teleported to a far distance to blast Davyd with power filled energy blasts. Tanner fired rapidly but, Davyd instantly dodged all of them swiftly and, launched a devastating energy blast at Tanner. Tanner was blasted head on and, hit his head against a giant boulder! Davyd's eyes starting glowing silver for some reason, it's like he's changing. "Whoa, my eyes! They are giving me some kind of ability to sense Tanner's attacks." Davyd said in shock. "Glowing silver eyes won't help you at this kind of rate kid." Brick Aura stated. Davyd stared at Brick Aura menacingly like he wants to threaten him. Tanner got himself out of the giant boulders and charged and Davyd! Tanner rapidly threw his punches at Davyd only to weaken him until he gives up. "I'm not gonna give up, FISHBOY!" Yelled Davyd. Davyd teleported and blasted Tanner from behind only to see Tanner dodging the blast and power up even further! Tanner zooms at Davyd with a punch that caused maximum impact on Davyd's body, soon Davyd fell to the ground knocked out and injured. "Well, there can only be one fighter in the universe." Tanner said. Davyd's body was too weak to move on he was far from surviving. Tanner got out a pocketknife and stabbed Davyd repeatedly until he was completely dead. Mass amounts of blood was rushing out of Davyd's body, he was still like a rock and unable to move. For 2 minutes there was dead silence. "You ba--ARGH!" Suddenly Mark was stabbed just before he was gonna swear at Tanner. "What was that? Oh well, sucks for you." Tanner said with such comedic sarcasm. Everybody attacked Tanner except for Brick Aura, Alex Casteel and, Lockon 66! Tanner blew everyone out of the battle field with his lightning sonic boom attack which he used on the ground in order for the wave of energy to hit everybody as they ran to battle. Tanner blew up the whole entire battle field and escaped with his friends to build an amazing empire in the virtual world. Tanner also had plans for the remaining survivors, which isn't gonna be so good.