Chapter 2: Fake Funeral

It was period 5 in Shayan's middle school, Thomas Jefferson Middle School to be exact. He was having some free time with his friend Andrew! He thought of telling Andrew to make a tweet about Shayan's account being deleted. Luckily Andrew accepted Shayan's request, they added 2 pictures in the tweet and tagged most of Shayan's friends. One of the pictures is a funeral picture which said R.I.P sk65_YT with Shayan's face on the casket. The other one saying Farewell and Goodbye Shayan which has Lloyd from Ninjago and Super Saiyan Kid Goku from Dragon Ball GT! The Tweet at that time received 9 likes and 8 comments along with 1 retweet. One of his friends The Brick Rookie AKA Brennan said "In all honesty I'll certainly miss him. He definitely is someone who I enjoyed talking to and someone who I have respect for." That comment made Shayan very very happy but also sad for leaving his friends behind. (Of course). While on Andrew's account one of Shayan's friends Jalen made a tweet saying #RIPSHAYAN With 2 Pictures of his sig fig using the same exact pieces. He's a pretty cool guy from what I can tell, definitely worth a follow so get back to him! Anyway most people were sad to hear him go but it was for the best! Meanwhile Tanner sits back at his studio planning what to do with all of the haters and the future of his account. Finally after hours of thinking he thought of the perfect idea, however it isn't gonna be a typical one.