2.Rehearsals

So I went back to my hotel room, threw my stinky sneakers away and got refreshed for the rehearsals.

Our Manager said that they were planning a grand debut that even idols who came for rehearsals are not allowed to watch us rehearsal. So probably we'll be going a lot earlier than other idols.

So it was like 6 in the morning and Yoona unnie called me saying the car was waiting for me.

Then we reached the rehearsal's set. We were actually performing a song called BANG BANG BANG for out debut which none of the medias or public knows. *Lol for now let's consider that INFINITE was gonna sing BigBang's Bang Bang Bang female version :'D.*

Only thing that the public knew was how we looked and we were gonna perform our debut showcase on MAMA awards.

So after our rehearsals, me and my group mates stayed a distance further from the set so the idols won't know we were there. We were just watching our fave groups performing on the big screen.

"Unnie I'll be right back" I say to Yoona, going towards the restroom.

After I came back, Gosh!...I saw Choi literally rolling on the floor by watching EXO perform.

I got frustrated watching her overreact like that. "Unnie when are BTS gonna perform? I wanna finally see their faces you were talking about" I say to Tzuyu.

She looked at me as if she's about to eat me saying, "Jessi! Oh no...you went to the rest room while they were performing!"

What the-
Why can't she just call me I-

"Great whatever -_-" I was so done of that day. First that stupid dog and now...

Yoona asked all of a sudden, "The..They'll like our music right? I mean...they have no idea what we're gonna sing...I've seen some predictions on the internet that we were a 'cutesy' group like twice and all. But we're totally the opposite...I mean they-"

I see what she meant. The performance we do tomorrow, decides our career. God I am so freaked now. "Thanks Yoona for reminding us that -_-. But I am sure they will love it. That's what YG's training section was all for right?"

Yoona and Tzuyu unnie nodded like anything while Choi was all fangirling on Chanyeol.

Then after our rehearsals and all fangirling and stuffs, we went back to our hotel rooms where our CEO Yang Min Suk was awaiting.

He lectured about this and all and outside we were like smiling alpacas but inside we were yawning like the ghostface in the Scream movie. Dead bored.

So after he left, we sat on the sofa with our mobile phones. "Tzuyu unnie, whose the visual of BTS?" I asked.

"V I think. Don't worry. He'll soon be mine if he was lucky enough to be single."

Ugh.

Choi- "But not as pretty as Chanyeol :')"

Ughhhhhhh. U.g.h

So our Manager forced us to keep on practicing on our vocals and dance moves for the rest of the day.

We got exhausted...and then we all slept. But anyways I slept a little late than the rest of my group mates. I don't know something was feeling a little off about tomorrow....

---------------------------------------------------
//Hey there! If you're one of readers reading this, I really wanna thank you for reading my stupid story so far :*)
*sends a virtual internet hug*
But in the upcoming parts, I hope I'll bring up whatever you were expecting for. I. Will. Do. My. Best. Thanx :'D //