3.The Turning Point.

Jessica's Version.

December 1, 2017.

"Jessi unnieee!!! Jessicaaa! You buffoon get up!" yup, as expected, it was Choi. The most hyper-active being on planet.

"What the hell Choi? You splashed water on me?! You!" I shouted as Choi grins.

"Wake up lazy bed bug. Today is our debut. Remember?" Tzuyu grabbed my wrist to get me up.

So this is it.

We woke up and did this and that including make up and outfits. So we went ahead to the MAMA awards.

As we got off from the car, so unexpectedly, all of a sudden all the cameras came towards us, all kind of fan clubs started screaming our name.
People has got great hope on us. We have to perform our best to keep our reputations up. They asked us to pose for the photo and all the lights and camera here and there. Which made me feel even more nervous but more satisfied.

They also asked us for many mini interviews. Literally everyone asked about our debut song. But we told them it was a surprise and that they had to wait for few more minutes to hear us perform. Most of them complimented on our looks too!
Hehehe :*D

So then, we were the ones to open the award show. So all the lights went out. And we were waiting for the music to start. My heart was beating like anything that i literally died there. I've never even stood infront of this much of people. And even idols were there God! I don't know how BTS looked like but I knew that they were watching us. Sighs.

Okay so THIS IS IT.

As the music turned on...we sang. And my rap part came after Tzuyu's singing part and the chorus!
The chorus was a major electro drop.
So people were stunned as I could see.

After the performance everyone were screaming so confidently. I even noticed EXO's Chanyeol dancing for the song which Choi was totally bragging about it.

I think we did our best. Better than the rehearsals.

Our CEO, Yang Min Suk, came running after us, "Guys, that was fantastic and mind blowing! Even though I've watched you guys perform tons of times, this time I just threw myself up. I'm so proud!"

I looked around, my manager and my buddies' eyes were filled up in tears already. I started to cry too but I blinked them off!

Uff. We're totally in it.

Then we head to our reserved seats to watch other celebs perform and win their awards. We were sitting across Blackpink.

Blackpink's Lisa waved at me with her mouth wide open. We've known each other so well in our trainee days. It's been like 2-3 months since I've watched her adorable doll face.

"Babyyyyy!" I lip synced my mouth cause we were at public obviously.

She signals me a thumbs up. I showed her a heart. Gosh I love her.

After few moments, the anchor says that the next to perform was BTS.
"God! Finally I get to see their faces!" I exclaimed to Yoona.

Then to Tzuyu, I say, "Unnie, also show me your boyfriend V too".

"Aish this kid" she says to herself.

They were about to perform their hit single, Mic Drop.

I sing along obviously.

" Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag? It's h-"
Wait what the? That dude! That dog I-

"Unnieee!!! Who's that guy?" I exclaimed to the hell and back to Tzuyu.