4. New Home

DECEMBER 1,

JUNGKOOK'S VERSION.

Holy Baby Jesus, I am lost again! Where do my hyungs go though?! Every single shitty award show, I am the only one to get lost always!

Oh there they are! Woah more like I was born to get lost. AISH!

I got myself frustrated searching them and then I was about to reach out my hand to Jin, "Yah! Have you ever heard of Jung-"

*THUD*

Who?

Stunned. Absolutely stunned. It was that girl again! I just wanted to talk to her.

She tried to escape by pushing me away. I stopped her and held her arm.

She then turned back and looked at me as if tsunami was perceding her.

"So this is what you call business and trading stuffs huh?" I asked her while she was trying to take her hand off mine.

Jessica's Version.

Do you know the feeling when a teacher of the new school you just joined to, asks you to stand up and answer the question she asks infront of the whole classroom which is in silence and you totally did'nt pay attention to?
Yup. That was the same feeling here.

He leaves my arm and I say, "Haha why would you care anyways my lord?"

"I hope you realize how rude was that. Do you know who I am Business Women?"

"A poor fellow who owns a pee dog?"

"Pee dog? It has got a name Miss."

"And what name would that be?"

"Jessica. She is the love of my love. Don't you ever mock her or I'll knock those teeth from that hole from your face miss.",he said with an evil smile fixed upon his face. Ugly face.

Oh shoot! Why does his stupid dog had to be named after mine?! It's okay Jessica. Calm down. It's gonna be fine unless he knows you're name.

I was about to say something. But he interrupted and continues his lecture about his pee dog. "Pee dog huh? It usually does that to those who are so ugly and pathetic."

Ohhoo. So it peed on you like how many times?

"Well well, whose being rude this time?!" I asked him giving a serious look.

"Never mind. Who are you anyways? Do you have a name or something?"

"Why would you wanna know?"

"Aish!" He laughs. "Who cares! I'll just Google it. Duh!"

Great. I feel pity on myself. I'll be the mock of the year. FML.

AMEN! As expected. He bursts into laughter. "Yah! What did you name my dog again?! Say it! Come on!"

This was my debut day. I was supposed to be partying now opening beer bottles bursting them. Not feeling embarrassed to an idol the whole day!

"Who is the pee dog now huh?!" He grinned so hard that my manager looked over me, got done with her conversation and asked me to leave for the day's schedule to be done. My manager came towards me and held my hand and we were about to leave that spot.

While in the meantime, Jungkook stood there laughing still as if it was his last.

I turned my back on him and left with my manager and I was avoiding him. Who knows for how long he will be standing there and laughing like if he just got escaped from an asylum? :'D