🦂Red wing🦂

I was just a kid, the name is sombra...i live in gothem...my mom is named martha and my dad is the one and only firefly. The best inverter in the world. I went to sleep. The next day I wake up and here a scream. I run out of bed but my dad grabs me. "Hun your mom died, we need to get out of here." I started to cry as he pulled me out. We went underground. "Hun I started making a invention, can I test it on you?" "Yes dada" I said." I run to the table. He grabs a shot as I get really scared. "Hun, if this weeks your going to have almost all the information in the world. You will be so powerfull."  He shoved to shot in my head and put a chip in my head."AHHHHH" I scream, I start to change. All my emotions go and I start to know half of the information in the world. Information runs throw my head as to me, information is power. "Know my child your going to help me get Batman and then you'll have more information," he said. "Yes father," I say as my eyes turn red. He gets his costume out as he grabs me and flys away. We go to a dark Allie way. Batman jumps down and grabs firefly. I grabs Batman and block him trying to hit me and throws him in the wall. My chip holds all the information in the world so if it brakes then there is no more information left in the world. Batman found out I have a chip and the only way to take the information away is killing me. He throws a bat a rang at my heart but my dad jumped in front of me just to save the information.my dad died. I'm only 7. I got down on my knees and crys hard. "MERDER!" I yell as he jumps away. I run farther then ever. I slept in the Allie by want manner. I wake up the next day with the one and only Bruce want by me. "AHH!"  I say as I jump back.