sombra meets starfire

DICKS VEIW
I slowly put sombra down on the bed.someone grabs my shoulders,"boo."
"Ahh," I yell. I look over and see starfire. "Hey babe," I say. They kiss and that kiss turned into a makeout sheshen. I hear something move. "DICK" I hear as I look over. Sombra is sitting up angery,sad,and shocked. "Ohhh no" I say. "OMG DICK YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH YOUR EX.....WE ARE ARE DONE," said sombra as she jumps up and leaves.

SOMBRAS VEIW
I got my costume on and jumps out. Im so done with him. I rather get back with arsonal.
FLASH BACK
"You got speedy and I got the singing berdy," I say. "Your a bird to babe but my bird," say arsonal. "Your voice sounds familer," sais nightwing. I freeze...I werked with bruce for a long time and I knew the familey. I faked my death after I dient want to live my life like that enymore. I looked like this at the time.

I was the side kick of nightwing

I was the side kick of nightwing. I was known as blue wing. I changed and im red wing a bad guy.

 I changed and im red wing a bad guy

I did not speak to nightwing. I did not want him to know his side kick gone bad and dient want to turn good agen. "Answer me red wi....." He said and he feels like he knows me. "Im red wing," I sayd quick. "Hun dont tell him," arsonal said.

"IM NOT GOING TO TELL HIM WJO DO YOU THINK I AM," I yelled. "You can't keep your trash mouth back so that why I can't tell you," arsonal said. "SHUT IT ARSONAL YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME.....WERE OVER.....WHY DID I EVER LOVE YOU," I yelled.

Nightwing wispers to speedy and says, "do you think its sombra....dosent her brain hurt her when someone says something mean." Speedy replies, "sombras dead....shes been gone for like 3 years and yes." Nightwing says, "im gonna try."

"Hey red wing your so stuped and dum....no one can love you, you dont belong enywere.....your a nobody......I have no one."

My brain starts to fizz out on my knees and puts my hands over my head and puts my head on the floor. "AHHHHHHHHHHH," i scream. I jump out the window. Arsonal unlocks nightwing and says, "idc about her enymore just go get her." "Thx," nightwing said.

He jumps out the window and sees me OK n a roof top with my head down. "Sombra, I know its you." I take my mask off and throw it at him. He brings my head over to him and my eyes are all watery from trying not to cry.
------------------------------------------------------------------
To be cuntinued