🕯Red wing 2🕯

"Your ok," he said. I get vary shakey. "Are you homeless," he asked. I miss my head yes slowly. He puts his hand down tward me. "Welcome to the want familey." I try to smile but can't. I forgot I lost all emotion. We went to the want Menchen. "BRUCE!" I hear as soon as we walk in. I see the one and only suck grass on pop around the corner. "Your dick grasson from the flying grassons." I say. "The one and only," He said.
On my 15th birthday, I was with a great family, dick who was like a brother to me, I also have Jason who likes to kill people and make me laugh, and I can't forget him who loves Shakespeare and will get eny job he loves, and then there's the blood son Damon who is so fucking mean but funny. I also have Bruce who is my step dad. With out a split of a minute dick shoved a cupcake and he laughs super hard wile I go on my phone and makes my phone say, -hahaha-. "You sound like a cooperated monkey that has inloentual condo. He looks at me so confused. I forgot I always in smart him everytime. I go to my room cause it's like midnight. I clean my face off. I look outside and see dick and Bruce open up a clock and jump down it. I heard them drive away so I run down befor the clock closes. I see Jason and Damon and Tim putting on there mask but then sees me and freezes. "Ohhhh heyyyyyy," said tim.