New Supergirl Series!

AN: Hey everyone! If you're reading this it's probably because you're interested in my new Supergirl series so, thank you and welcome! I started this series after my realization of this intense need of a AgentReign fluff story. I've been all over trying to find some good ones and only found a couple so I decided to write my own! However, this series isn't an AgentReign specific story so I hope I haven't disappointed any of you yet. It covers a variety of ships and some new ones as well. I tried to make so that it basically had all the different ships everyone is rooting for so don't hate me if you don't like parts of it please! The series is called Chapters Of Love and the first installment is called Chapter One - Who do I love? As you can tell from the titles these stories will basically be focused on love. What it means to love. It's not just about romantic love either. There'll be a lot of friendship and family love as well. Like I said, a little bit of something for everyone. I'll be posting for this series in parts. Each installment will be 15 parts and I will post 3 chapters at a time. Unlike More To Us it's not in a first person narration but a third person narration. It's something different I wanted to try so for those of you who liked the writing style of More To Us I hope you like the style of this one too. The first part of Chapter One - Who do I love? will be up by the time you're reading this so make sure you check it out on my profile! Below is just a quick preview of what the story is about to get you guys interested!

- B

After Lena realized that Sam was Reign, with the help of the DEO, they were finally able to defeat Reign altogether. It's been a year and a half since everything went down and things seem to have gone back to as normal as it could. Mon-El and Imra are still married, Psi occasionally stops by the DEO to help out with cases, Lena and Kara are still best friends, James and Lena never picked up with their relationship, Winn is as geeky as usual and he's been venturing into relationships he's never imagined before, Alex and Ruby are closer than ever, and Sam well, she's had quite the life.

They've all conquered life and death situations yet there's one thing none of them can figure out. Love. How do you do it? How do you survive the wrath of love? Do you give into love or resist it? How do you know you're loving "the one"? So many questions which all of them are answering in their own way.