Chapter 19: How We Say "I love you"

AN: I'm back! This chapter is a bit shorter but it'll still be good I promise. Enjoy!

- B

One month later

POV Natasha

I open my eyes to see Elise's beautiful face hidden under the sheets.

After our first official date, we haven't had much time together. I've been so busy with filming that this is the first time in weeks I've woken up at a decent time with Elise by my side.

I just lay there watching Elise sleep. She's such a peaceful sleeper in the morning. Unlike at nights where she snores a bit and occasionally kicks but I make sure I don't bring that up or else she might move back to her room.

After watching her sleep awhile I start to get up to use the bathroom.

"Hey," Elise's cute face emerges from the covers.

"Hey babe," I sink back into the bed.

"How long have you been awake for?" Elise's voice is still groggy from just waking up.

I look over at the clock on my nightstand.

"About 30 minutes." I shrug.

"I actually really have to use the bathroom so be right back." I get up quickly.

"Haha okay. I'll be here." Elise's eyes track me as I head towards the bathroom.

When I come back I see that Elise hasn't moved an inch since I left.

"See, I said I'd be here." Elise gives me a cheeky smile.

I just shake my head and walk towards the bed again.

Once I get under the covers Elise automatically rolls over and wraps her arm around my stomach.

"Are you working today?" Elise looks up.

"Nope. This week is the final week of shooting and they don't me today." I lean down to kiss her.

The kiss starts of sweet but I progressively feel Elise lean into.

Naturally, I roll on top of her now straddling her.

My hands get tangled in her hair as my lips work their magic against hers.

Elise's draped hand is now making its way up my side alongside her other hand.

My tongue swipes across her bottom lip followed by her teeth pulling at mine.

As I lean more into the kiss I can feel Elise smile.

"What?" I slightly pull back.

"Haha, nothing. Just that you've got morning breath." I frown.

"No no, it's okay." Elise pulls me back in.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth." I jump off Elise and shoot straight towards the bathroom embarrassed.

"Natasha!" Elise calls out behind me.

I get into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth.

"Natasha," Elise walks in and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Elise kisses me on my shoulder.

I quickly rinse my mouth.

"It's okay. I don't want you to have to suffer from my morning breath." I look up and talk to the mirror.

I grab the towel hanging on the wall and wipe my mouth.