Fairy Tail II

My mother and father have told me so many intriguing, loveable, humorous stories about their adventures together when they were younger and more full of energy. But this isn't about them anymore, it's about me, and what your looking at folks is one of the Fairy Tail Guild's next generation.

Lets start this story before I was even a thought in my parents heads shall we.

It was after my father, Natsu Dragneel The Fire Dragon Slayer, slayed all the dragons that attacked the Grand Magic Games after the princess who shall not be named fired the Eclipse Cannon. My father was weak but he kept going for my mothers sake because she got badly injured, when she got hurt my father raged out and defeated all the blood-thirsty, human-hating, dragons because they hurt the one young adult he loved out of anybody else in their guild (not even Lisanna he he he). They came back bloody, and traumatized of what they just had to go through. My father didn't eat till my mother, Lucy Heartfillia came back from the hospital.

Lucy's POV: When I recovered from my dreadful wounds, I came back to a halt before trying to go inside the front doors of the guild hall. I was nervous to go inside knowing my guild they probably are going to surprise me with a surprise party or something. I pulled my hand slowly away from the doorknob, to turn back but when I did I saw Happy and Carla holding hands. Their eyes were filling up with joy as they hugged my legs and ran inside. I waited, but I heard nothing so I pivoted my head to go home then all of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my torso and to add on I was in the air, I landed to see the person that was responsible and just like I thought I was Natsu. I scrolled around they guild members they were all a little too happy and staring at me. I put my focus on Natsu again, he smiled they pulled me close an... an... and kissed me. The whole guild was jumping up and down with excitement as Natsu and I shared that precious moment together, I could feel his kiss had a burning passion and made me feel like I want to fly and touch the sky. The kiss broke away slowly, I shoved my face into his chest as he hugged me. The guild all swarmed around us as they all greeted me and hugged my lifeless. Well that's Fairy Tail for yay.