The Hooded Boy: Chapter 2

I woke up from my lovely slumber by load crashes of pots, pans, and knives that sounded like they were coming from the kitchen. By the sound of it, Uncle Loki and Aunt Virgo were trying to wake up everyone in the household. So with no hesitation I slowly but surly walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY NASHI!!!!!!!!" roared my family.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY EAR DRUMS PEOPLE!!!!????" I asked quite annoyed.

"My little girl is already a teenager, I'm so proud!!!!!!!!"     _     _

                       /   <    \

                     /     w     \

"Father don't cry it's not like you, it doesn't fit your character okay? Okay." I said trying to sooth my father from the tears he had. After I tried and failed my mother tried and of course she succeeded.

After my "relaxing" morning (note the sarcasm) we headed to the guild hall to see the get-up they had there.

At the guild hall

"HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY NASHI!" yelled everyone.

I blushed and the headed to my normal table in the far shady corner that No one else uses but I.

SLAM... I turned to see what the commotion was about, only to see a hooded boy standing in the middle of the guild hall. Then the next thing I new, I was in the air floating towards the mysterious looking boy.

"GRAVITY DROP!" the boy commanded. Next thing I knew I was face first in the floor and all I could hear were gasps. I got up quickly, hoping no one saw my defeat. Then I lunched out for him but missed, punched him, kicked him, then finally knocked him off his feet and pinned him.

I gazed down at the jerks face only to see who he really was...

"Ryker!?" I asked softly. He answered with a grin that only he could provide. He then got out of my strong grip and did the same to me.

"Your getting a little rusty!" Ryker complained with a smart-ass smirk. He stood up and offered his hand. I slightly sat up and reached for his worn hand. Ry pulled me up then surprised me with a... a... a... hug!

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting... Nashi." he said silently. I took my face out of his chest and looked up in his beautiful dark blue eyes.

"Ry, it's OK, I know you didn't mean to." I confessed. We broke through the hug and quickly went to the side. I could feel my face burning of embarrassment. The awkward silence was broking when I finally spoke.

"Why are you here?"

"Wait, are you telling me I can't be inside my guild hall?" he asked with a douche bag smile across his face.

"What!?"

"Yep, and if you want your magic you stop trying to kick my ass!"

"Wait, really I can get my magic!?"

"Yep let's go Nash!"

Everyone looked at him like he was a kidnapper. Then my father tried to take a punch at him but Ryker used his pin sleep magic attack on him.

I then did a back flip and landed right imprint of him and told them,

"See you all in a week or so!"

They all gasped as Ry and I teleported to his house. My father got up and ran after us but we were too fast.

"Gramps, who was that guy, I've never seen him before, plus he has my daughter!?"

"I'm nit aloud to say his name till he comes back with her Natsu!"

"WHY!?"

Sorry another cliff hanger if you like please go follow me on Wattpad and my instagram.  my instagram name is _maka_x_soul_4ever_

also make sure to like, vote, comment, and add this to your library. OKAY? OKAY.