Pissed-off Father: Chapter 3

Thank you guys 31 reads so far. I glad that you guys are liking what I'm writing. really

"Ryker?" asked a voice that came from a far back corner of his house.

"Yes mother, it's me, I got Nashi for you." Ryker quietly yelled.

"Nashi...  come here my daughter in-law!" Ryker's mother told me. I did what she said and slowly walked over to the dying monster.

"Nashi, you know what happens when you receive my magic?" the little old dried prune asked curiously.

"Yes ma'am, I do know what I must sacrifice and gain." I confessed in a monotone voice.

"kneel Nashi!" Mrs. Asstrin exclaimed. I followed her orders and kneeled beside her. She put her old wrinkly hand on my head and started chanting ancient spells that only these monsters possessed. Then ever thing went blury and saw Mrs. Asstrin disappear into dust, well Ryker was calling my name.

"Nashi, Nashi!" as he ran towards my falling body.

Then there was a light, a very dim light in the distance. My curiosity got the better of me, I followed the light to see something I wish not to speak of.

"Nashi!? Are you alright?"

I heard a distant voice.

But when I finally opened my eyes, I let out the most dreadful screech imaginable. Even worse then metal getting dragged  on a chalk board. I jumped up and hugged Ryker as tight as ever. I felt that he endured the same fear as I did in that moment.

"Ry-Ry are you cr... cr...  crying?" I asked nervously.

He held me tighter in response.

"I take that as a yes then." I said trying to cheer him up.

But all that did was create an awkward, dense situation. Then he finally spoke.

"I promise I'll protect Nash, with all my heart, body, and soul!" he said clenching his fists in frustration. I sat up and placed my body in front of his and lifted his chin. He wiped his tears away as soon as he saw my smile and brought me close to him and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I pushed him back as I tried to hide the rosey tint underneath my big slanted onxy eyes.

AT FAIRY TAIL GUILD HALL

"WHERE DID THAT HOODED BOY RUN OFF TO WITH MY FRAGILE DAUGHTER!?" asked a quite pissed-off father.

"NATSU FOR THE LAST TIME I PROMISED HIM I WOULDN'T SAY HIS REAL NAME TILL HE COMES BACK WITH HER!" 

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3. please leave your favorite part in the comments down below. And what do you think about Ryker so far? leave that in the comments down below too. please like, vote, add, and follow me on WattPad and my IG _maka_x_soul_4ever_ for more anime goodness.

Good bye minna. ❤