Every Story Needs a Villain

Every Story Needs a Villain written by frosenn. All rights reserved. Copyrights © 2023.

No plagiarism. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Double Trouble Series #3 of 3:

#1 - Freaking Romance in Progress
Status: Completed ✔️
[ Romance, Teen Fiction ]

#2 - Damgeen High School Musical
Status: Completed ✔️
[ Melodrama, Musical ]

#3 - Every Story Needs a Villain
Status: Coming Soon
[ Dark Romance, Young Adult ]

---

B L U R B

B L U R B

Lilliana Agnes Fabian Cooper, an aspiring and amateur writer on a mission to make her comeback to the writing world, is determined to master the art of romantic storytelling this time around.

Realizing she lacks the basic real-life experiences necessary to create compelling stories, Agnes concocts a brilliant plan—to orchestrate her own romantic story by casting muses who will breathe life into the characters of her imagination.

First and foremost, she seeks the perfect candidate to embody the role of her male lead, a charming and enigmatic figure destined to capture hearts. Of course, she also delves into the realm of supporting characters who bring depth and richness to her fictional world.

Yet, a vital piece remains missing—the antagonist who challenges the blossoming romance and adds intrigue to the narrative. Fate, however, has surprising plot twists in store for Agnes.

In a serendipitous encounter, she crosses paths with a childhood friend who mysteriously disappeared years ago. And with a spark of ironic recognition and unfamiliarity, she realizes that he embodies the perfect blend of darkness and complexity—the ideal candidate to play the role of the villain.

With her scripted love story plotted, Agnes embarks on a whirlwind of emotions felt in dramas, unforeseen dangers seen in crime fiction, and a taste of scary plot twists on a par with psychological horror stories. As she weaves their plot, the boundaries between her created world and reality begin to blur. She finds herself confronting her fears, desires, and vulnerabilities.

Everything messed up when she got too involved with her villain, which—yes—spices up the story, but in all the wrong ways.

Now, the question is: can Agnes handle the wonders of her own love story and uncover the inspiration she seeks, or are we in for a surprise plot twist?

#DTS3
#ESNAV
Twitter: @frosennwp
TikTok: @frosennwp