Ms. Kelly (An Emotional Sequel)

Prologue

Its been a year or two since the proposal. Well the week of the wedding I caught Future bangin some other chick. So the wedding was cancelled and, well, I decided to take some time to myself. Maybe this year things can change.

Chapter 1: Together Again

(Kelly's POV)

The girls found out about the whole "New ex-fiancé" thing and they have been there with me through it all.

We've been talking and we decided, for the fans, that we would do a come back album. Called Love Songs. I decided to go over to Bey's house because I needed some comfort.

When I pulled up, I saw Michelle's car outside. Now you're probably wondering.... Am I mad about Chelle and Nelly?? No, I actually happy for her. Ever since she started in DC people have been hating on her and she finally found somebody who adores her other than me and Bey.

Anyways, when I walked up to the door, I'm guessing Bey already saw me because it opened immediately.

BEY: Haaaaayyyy Gurl!!!! Wassup!

ME: hey boo I just wanted to talk to you and Chelle.

BEY: mkay come on in!! Jay is in the basement with Nelly so we have some time to ourselves

CHELLE: hey Kellz! Come sit down so we can all chat!

As the girls and I were talking, I noticed something on Michelle's finger.

ME: umm Chelle what's that on your hand??😯

MICHELLE: huh? Oh umm yea I meant to tell you guys something..

ME&BEY: Well spill it girl!

MICHELLE: umm.... H-he proposed!

BEY: Bish why you sounding all scared?? *says with a bit of a southern twang*

ME: *gives Bey that stfu look* Omg Chelle we are so freaking happy for you!!! When did he put a rang on it??

MICHELLE: about a week ago. I didn't wanna tell y'all yet because Nelly and I wanted to surprise you guys.... But I guess that's ruined so..... SURPRISE!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave a comment and vote for more!!

I'm out! Duces!!👊✊✌️