Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon

(Quick Note: You still have your mask on so people can't see your face yet, but they will soon. And you are wearing a hoodie, so nobody can see your Cyborg Body, they will find out later on.)

(Y/N POV)

(Music playing in my MP3)

I'm looking outside the glass wall, inside the airship, worrying about Sam and Monsoon. What if their not here? What if they got transported into another world? Wherever they are, those assholes are gonna pay for what they did. Then all of a sudden an image of my parents popped into my head.

 Then all of a sudden an image of my parents popped into my head

Y/N: *whispers* God..........Fucking.........Dammit.

I said this to myself as I try to hold back my tears.

As the airship docked at the entrance of the school, the guy or as we call him 'Vomit Boy' emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he barfs into it.

I walked over to him, and patted him on the back.

Y/N: You....... doing OK there buddy?

Vomit Boy: Yeah..... just a...... slight sickness is all.

Y/N: Looks like more than just a slight sickness to me pale.

Vomit Boy: Motion sickness is much more common problem than people let on!

Jaune: A-Anyways. The name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!

Y/N: I-I wouldn't be so sure about that, "Vomit Boy".

I then pointed at the girls giggling at Jaune.

Jaune sighs, dejectedly.

Jaune: There goes my first impression.

Y/N: *chuckles* It's alright buddy, I'm here for ya.

I said this as I pat Jaune's back again.