Summer Break

(Angie's POV)

"Ermergerhd, yes. YES!" I heard Icie yelling while running out of the bookstore. "Yes!" She threw her arms in the air. I walked over to her.

"So, what'd you get?"

"The book I've always wanted." She flashed me the unwrapped, newly sealed book.

Attack On Titan, Volume 1.

"Hm. I heard that's a good book."

Icie glanced over at me, and smirked. "I bet you'd never heard of before."

I scoffed. "Yeah I did."

"Then what's it about?" She ask to prove her point.

"Well. I-I-it's about-"

"You don't know what it is, right?" She started giggling. I nodded my head in response. She shove the book in my face.

"You dun' kno' meeehhh!"

I pushed away the book, and started laughing like a complete idiot after her foolishness. It had a few people staring and smiling, but I didn't give a damn.

"Whatever." I smiled at her. "So what you wanna do? Let's walk around for a while."

"Let's go downstairs to GameStop, and look at the new shipment of games for the PS4."

"Shii', you have a PS4?" We walked onto the escalator. (Escalator, escalator, escalator. Aww, snakes. Sorry, I just had to. It's Spongebob xD)

"Naw, it's Eljin's own. He bought on just last week."

"Damn, that lucky son of a-"

"Hello, Angje and Icie." We turned around to see who we're greeting us.

"Oh, hey Mr. Cortez. Long time, no see." Icie greeted back. Actually, for Icie it's been a long time. For the mean time that she was gone during the whole eighth grade year, she didn't get to come with us to visit our seventh grade teachers during our lunch period. That's what our school students usually do when we move up a grade. Even in the former middle school students that are in high school, which we will be after our Summer Break is over.

"So how's your summer vacation so far ladies?"

I just shrugged my shoulder. "Good, I guess."

"Well, don't get into any trouble, but have fun. See you."

"Bye sir." Icie said before we parted our ways. Before GameStop, there is tables outside of ColdStone, an ice cream shop that's like, so delicious. Of course, as always, I see the guy that Icie hates. I wonder, why is he at the mall every week, strange.

Icie sighed. "What's wrong this time?"

"Why is he always here?" We glanced over his direction. We both caught him and his friends staring at us then looked away smiling and continue talking to can other.

I sighed this time. "Really, Icie? Why are you so concerned about him?"

She opened her speak, but shut it immediately. "Nothing. Let's just go to our destination." I followed after her.

Moments later in the GameStop, we weren't satisfied that we couldn't get Zelda games. When I said 'we', I mean Icie. I'm into MineCraft. Heck, that's the only game I'm into. Next thing you know, we bumped into him. And once again, I mean Icie.

"Oof." She took a step back. She looked up to see who bumped into her, then looked at me. "Let's go, Angie." She whispered to me. She grabbed my wrist and started running to the arcade on the second floor.

(I forgot to mention that we're at a mall. But like, I never been to the California, or states in general. So I'm using the mall where I live, so bare with me. ; - ; ).

I panted, and gasped for air. "What. The hell. Was that. About. Dude?" I said between breaths. Dang, she runs fast.

"I think it's best to stay away from him and his friends the entire day." How the isn't she out of breath? Oh yeah, sports.

"Wanna invite Jamie and Ros?"

"Nope." She said with no hesitation.

"Why, not?" I said cautiously. She changed after she got back from Guam.

"Because if they come, then their boyfriends come. And if their boyfriends come, Karl comes. And you know what that means?" She faked smiled.

"Oh." I looked at the floor ashamed at what I just said. I also forgot that Rylan isn't here, and it'll make her feel alone if everybody else was here.

"Sorry, Ice."

"Ahh.. It's alright." We continued walking around the mall for a bit. Icie got a message from Jamie.

Subject: Sleepover tonight.

Delivered: 3:48 p.m.

Fr: JamJam.

Hey. I figured you went to the mall with Angie so to save my load, this message is for the both of you. Sleepover tonight, just us girls. We have updates and shit. So yeah, just call my house if anything. Or better yet, just come over xD whatever, see you guys :3

I sighed in relief that Jamie had to plan something that didn't included the boys. Thank you life saver!

"So Jamie's house it is." I clapped my hands together.

"Now finally summer time with these lazy punks, haha." Icie joked.

Jamie, Ros, please have something good in mind. There better food.