Summertime Saddness

(Ros' POV)

Okay. So Jamie and I are just waiting on the couch for Icie and Angie to arrive.

"So." Jamie broke silence. "Does Icie act, I don't know, different to you?" She turned to me.

I titled my head slightly in confusion. "Like, even before she left, she was out of it. What do you think made her act like this?" I shrugged my shoulders.

She sighed. "You know, you doing body movement as responses doesn't give much affection.i. Really worried about her behavior towards people sometimes."

"Actually, I don't blame you. Maybe the reason why Icie's acting this way is because of Rylan's non-presence." I crossed my legs and leaned back more into the couch.

"Yeah, maybe, but we don't know." She shifted uncomfortably.

"Why not ask her." I rested my arm on the couch arm.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me. "Oh, yeah Ros. Why do you think that I called her and Angie here in the first place?" We looked at each other and smiled.

"To chill."

"You dingus!" She threw a pillow at me.

"Okay, okay." Silence fell upon us for a few seconds.

"But sometimes though," I hesitated. "I see her talking to herself sometimes. It's weird."

"That's strange. Well, we have a lot of questions to ask." She chuckled. "Good thing I sent that text message." I nodded in response.

Or maybe, we can keep the questions to ourselves?

---

5minutes later*

---

(Jamie's POV)

"We're here people!~" Icie bardged into the door with a 'sexy' pose, as she assumed it is. Angie flinched behind her, and just stared at her like she's a crazy maniac trying to kill Ros and I.

"Javla!" Icie startled me. Then Ros flinched at my reaction.

"Whatever. Look what I got." She held up a brown paper bag that was soaking wet on the bottom.

"Aye, bro." I squinted at her. Angie and Icie walked inside, and closed the door. Icie squinted back.

"What, bro?" I stood up, approached her quickly, and slowly poked her face.

"What's in the baaaag?" I slurred, still squinting at her.

She backed away quickly, and pulled out of what was inside the bag. "Ice cweam!" She did a duck face.

Angie looked at the both of us with a 'Are-You-Kidding-Me-Right-Now?' face.

"Can we eat that and talk about what we need to talk about." Ros gave me a look. "Jamie."

Guessing that's my cue to talk.

"Icie." I hesitated. "We need to talk."

"Uhh," I grabbed her wrist to sit down on the couch with Ros. Angie followed.

"What's up?" She set down the ice cream on the coffee table. Ros looked at me, then to her. "Okay. What's with all the looking around?"

Silence was her answer.

"Well?.." She was getting uneasy, and so was I. Maybe we should change the subject. Okay, school.

"So um," I got everyone's attention. "How are we gonna deal with school?"

"I don't know." Ros turned to Icie and smiled. "Let's ask Ms.Popular over here." She joked.

Icie returned a smile back. "Oh shaddup!" They giggled. Then Icie's facial expression changed to a sad one. I sat on the edge of my seat and placed my hand on her knee.

"Yo." She looked at me. I smiled at her. "What's up?"

"I bet you that bitch is still after me." She scoffed.

She isn't wrong. Jennilyn and her crew was looking for her during eighth grade year. I shouldn't tell her about that.

"Well, by the matter of fact she does have the grudge in her."

"Pathetic." She murmured.

"Uhhh.." I kept making eye contact with Ros to see if she would do anything. All we did was that eye thing where we look at each other then to the person we're focusing on. Yup, we're those kind of people.

"Well this escalated quickly." Angie finally said a word after long awkward silence. "I thought we're here to have fun and stuff. Now let's do something fun." She stood up, and the motivation actually worked.

Ros stood up as well. "Yeah, let's do something."

"I'm up for it." Icie smiled.

"I have an idea." I said with excitement in my tone.

-

10 minutes later.

-

"Hey, can you pass the bread. I need to spread my Nutella." Icie said with chips full in her mouth.

"This movie is so sad!" Ros said as she stuffs her mouth again with ice cream.

"Um.. This is the FIFA World Cup." Angie said popping a potato chip one by one. Like the 'mature' one in our group. (A/N: she's not in real life, only sometimes. Love you Angie xD)

"Javla helvëte!" I screamed as my Pokemon died. I fucking hate it when you only have fire type Pokemon, what kind of a trainer am I?! (A/N: I'm not sure if JamJam even likes Pokemon, sorry to disappoint you..).

I eat on of the baconators that my mom bought from Wendy's. As I bite into it, it fills my hunger with its beefy patty and tender sauces...

Yup. Well there's our summer for ya.

---

A/N: hey guys! ;D (don't mind the last part. I got hungry...)

How are you? Sorry for the slow updates because first of all;

It's summer, so therefore 1 o'clock in the afternoon is morning for me.

Second;

I have basketball practices and games. YUSSSS.

Third;

Writers block, and plus I have other books to work on also, you can spcheck them out.

Fourth;

If you want further updates about the book, check my Instagram and Twittah

@IcieCola <--- check me out. Sorry for self promoting

I'll see your sexy faces, latah!

Vote, comment, follow and gooooood bai!