Prologue

The little Raven haired girl's father brought her to the park like he always did every other day ,but she didn't think today would be any different.

"Ill be back in an in a while,so until then have fun okay ,Hiyori "the dad spoke before leaving the park and Hiyori

"Alright ,I will" Hiyori shouted just before her dad left. She decided to go off and explore like she always did and maybe go and try to catch a bird while she was at it.

After a while of exploring and failed attempts at catching a bird , she just sat down on a swing and waited .As she waited she started to talk to a boy with green hair, after he sat down on the swing next to her. She learned that he was quirkless but she didnt mind it and still became friends with Izuku. Just to past the time they talked about heros, All might was the the hero they talked about with each other most.

"Wow ,you really like All might don't you"she asked the green curly haired boy.

"Yeah ,he's the best ,i wanna be a hero just like him" the boy named Izuku responded.
"That sounds cool, maybe i could become a hero too and then we could help people together"Hiyori said cheerfully .

After sometime of talking, he eventually had to leave along with his mother and so did the rest of the kids that were there in the park . Hiyori was the only kid there left still waiting for her dad to come and get her. It started to get cool and she of course got bored waiting ,so she just decided to find her own way back home.
'The quickest way home is i leave now ,maybe ill even bump into dad,though i doubt it'

She started walking in the direction she thought home was ,occasionally ending back at the park or places she doesn't recognize and having to turn back and start all over again . She continue walking, finally feeling satisfied that things started to look familiar and only stopped to watch the hero try the stop a villain who was setting things on fire and hurting people.

Hiyori stayed for awhile forgetting that she was suppose to get home and instead watched as the hero finally apprehended the villain, while the fires were being put out.

"Wow ,that was so cool"she said unintentionally getting the attention of the hero, who was way bigger than ,Hiyori's 7 year old self. That hero was a giant compared to Hiyori, who is considered pretty small for her age.

"Hey little girl,shouldn't you be home, its pretty dangerous to be out here at this time"the hero spoke

"I know, but my dad left me in the park and didnt come back ,so i have no choice but to stay out here"Hiyori explains, with hand gestures as the hero seemed concerned

"You were abandoned?" The large hero asked

"Pretty much, but i don't he meant to ,maybe he forgot or maybe he got hurt because of that villain" She said continuing to make hand gestures
'I wouldn't be here talking to you if i wasn't abandoned'

The hero sighed before asking her to come with him ,so they could find a place for her to stay .

After an hour, the hero she recently met asked who her parents were

"My dad's is Kobayashi Suzuki and My mom is Kobayashi Tobi "Hiyori answered. The hero froze as he heard the mother's name

"So your mother was"
"A villain" she cut him off "Everyone knows, so im thinking that's why i was abandoned,im sure one wants a burden like me"Hiyori looked up at the hero, who was about to say something but had to answer a call.

Hiyori yawned as she thought about whether or not to try and listen in on the phone call but just decided to sit down and wait for the hero come back.
'This is boring'

While waiting for the hero, she continued the amount of people outside where she was waiting. She assumed the place she was at was a police station, since it would be weird if it wasn't.

"So, miss Kobayashi, you'll be cared for by the hero midnight now on, if that's okay " the hero told her as he arrived back. 'So that's what the call was about, alright then'

"That's fine with me ,i guess"Hiyori answered 'midnight huh ,this could be kinda fun besides i don't even think i have a choice'

Hiyori stood up ready to go, thinking of how it would be living with midnight, it will definitely be quite interesting and different from before.

'Im thinking things are gonna be real interesting, perfect it was getting kinda boring around here'