Ch 2 That should be enough

As i continued to walk back home , i noticed a cloud of smoke in the air.
'Looks like a villain huh,i guess ill check the news once im home'

Once i get home i notice Nemuri wasn't here but i pay no mind , it wasn't exactly weird. I turn on the news curious about the villain attack.

"What the heck" i yelled after i see both Bakugou and Izuku were on the news and it had to do with the villain attack.

From what he news says Bakugou was in an incident with some sludge villain.
'Serves him right, im sure this is karma for bullying Izuku'

And Izuku tried to save Bakugou from that sludge villain.
'Really Izuku. Well at least i know Izuku is way more qualified to be a hero than me, even if he's quirkless. I'd probably watch what happens and say some stupid pun.'

"Yup, Izuku is definitely more qualified"I huffed as i walked over to the kitchen to get a snack which was chips."This will have to do"

I sat on my bed and looked at my phone while eating my chips. Eventually i finished my bag of chips and changed in my pjs so i can sleep.

~Le Time skip~

I was soon woken up by my loud alarm.
"Dumb alarm doesn't know its a weekend" i huffed quietly before turning the alarm off.

'Well Nemuri should be back, ill go say hi before i go back to sleep i guess'

I yawned before getting up and going to the kitchen where Nemuri was.
"Good morning Nemuri "i said

"Morning Hiyori, so if you're planning on going to UA ,you should train your quirk so you'll pass the entrance exam" Nemuri told me as i sat down

'I don't need to train my quirk,im already pretty good at using it'
"Ill try i guess , i mean i don't exactly have any else to do and it will be helpful" i replied

"I can help you train too, it'll definitely help since im pro hero after all"Nemuri suggested which i nodded in agreement to before making breakfast.

Eventually i decided to go for walk. I walked towards a park that was near since i had made friends with a stray cat. I'd feed her when ever i came by and she'd let me pet her and her kittens.

I stopped by and of course left some food where i always see her before walking back home taking the long way through Izuku neighborhood.

~Le Time skip~

I ended up running into Izuku which isnt weird since this was his neighborhood after all. We talked but it wasn't for that long since he was pretty busy since he was trying to get into UA.

"So you're training, so you can pass the entrance exam for UA"I said "And you'll be busy until then"

Izuku nodded" Y-yeah , how about you "
"I guess ill be training too, so see ya in the entrance exam and good luck."I replied cheerfully.

"G-good luck to you too"he said before he hurried off to where he was suppose to go to while i simple continued home so me and Nemuri and can train.

'Ill try my best and that should be enough."