1%

"Dude are you almost ready?" My best friend Dasia asks poking her head in my bathroom

"Yeah I'm done. Let's go." I say as I turn off the light and exit the bathroom. I grab my phone and keys before leading the way downstairs to say bye to my older brother, whom I share a house with and also my little sister.

"Bye guys I'm going out!" I shout to them. They're currently just in the living room watching Kingsman, my favorite movie.

"Where you going?" Xavier looks over at me.

"Party" I say and grab a water bottle for both me and Dasia.

"You bitch. What if I wanted to go?" Marisa asks and I chuckle.

"I wouldn't let you. You're 17 Marisa" Xavier scolds her and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Why does she get to go?" She points at me and I roll my eyes.

"Because I'm 19 and old enough to do what I want. Ok byeeee!" I say as head for the door.

"Have fun and be safe! If you drink or get high text me and I'll go get you guys." My brother calls out before I yell okay and shut the door.

"About damn time. We're an hour late thanks to you!" Dasia complains as I laugh and get in the drivers side of my Mercedes.

Dasia plugs her phone into the aux cord and God's Plan starts playing as I drive to the address of where the party is.

Soon enough we pull up to a huge house pretty far out from any others. The music blasts from inside and it already reeks of alcohol and weed.

Now this is my kind of party.

"Fucking finally" I say excitedly as I lock my car and me and Das (kinda pronounced like Dej) walk up to the door.

We don't bother knocking as it is a public party. As soon as I twist the handle and enter I see tons of people around my age dancing and drinking and some even smoking.

"Let's get some drinks!!" Dasia yells in my ear as we try to find the kitchen. On the way there some guy flirts with Dasia and she becomes side tracked and goes off to dance with him. I chuckle and roll my eyes before continuing my way to get a drink.

I finally find the crowded kitchen and using whatever alcohol is on the counter, begin to make my drink. I grab a red cup and fill it 3/4 the way with Squirt soda. Then I squeeze lime, blood orange, lemon, and orange juice into it, then fill the remaining room with tequila.

"Where'd you learn how to make that?" I hear a deep voice chuckle making me look up.

The voice belonged to a tall boy who looked maybe a year older than me. He had light brown messy hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He smiled at me showing his pearly white teeth and adorable dimples.

"I made it up" I smile at him and continue making my drink.

"Can I have one?" He asks with a smirk as he places his cup down. I chuckle at him.

"Sure." I smile and begin making another one for him.

"How come I've never seen you before?" He asks and I look up at him.

I shrug again. "I don't know, are you from around here?" I ask.

"Yeah I moved out here about a year ago." He smiles. "Do you come to LA parties often?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah" I laugh and so does he. I finish mixing his drink and hand it to him. He takes a large gulp and looks at me with wide eyes.

"This is fucking amazing!" He says as he downs the rest of it. I chug down mine with him and then make myself another one.

"Me too" He says and puts his cup down with a wink. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Who's house is this?" I ask as I mix our drinks.

"Mine" He smirks and I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah right" I scoff and he giggles.

"Well I share it with my friends" he says as a guy comes up to us.

"Yo you wanna roll some in the back?" A dark haired guy with tattoos asks him. Ooh that sounds so good right now.

The boy turns back to me as I hand him his cup. "Get faded with me baby" He says with a slight reggae-like accent that I find so fucking adorable.

"And why would I do that with someone whose name I don't even know?" I question him as he eyes me and bites his lip.

"I'm Sammy" He smirks.

"Milan" I say before taking his hand as he leads me to the backyard.

I'm sorry this is so short!! It's just a little chapter to give it a kick start!

I'm so excited for this book!!!!😭

Plz vote and comment💞