3%

"Now where are you going?" Marisa asked, poking her head in my room

"To hangout with some people, why?" I chuckle at her curiosity.

"Because I'm bored..." she groaned. "Can I come too?" She asks and I quirk a brow at her.

"Why don't you ever hang out with your friends?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"They're so boring. You're friends are fucking lit!" She exclaims and I laugh.

"Fine, be ready in 20 minutes or you're staying home." I give in and she squeals running to her room.

I finish applying the last of my makeup and then get dressed.

I grab my phone off of the charger and knock on Marisa's door yelling that I'll be in the car and if she doesn't come in 5 minutes I'm leaving

"Me and Marisa are going out" I say to Xavier and he nods.

"Have her home by midnight." He says and I nod. He doesn't care if I stay out late because I'm 19 but Marisa's 17 and a senior so she has curfew. We all live together because our dad passed away 4 years ago and ever since then our mom started dating some asshole and we all wanted to move out. We haven't talked to her since.

I walk outside and get in my car. After 3 minutes, Marisa walks out wearing almost the same outfit as me, except her shirt is white and her cardigan is maroon.

We dance to the radio and call each other names the whole way to Sam's house.

"So who are we hanging out with?" She asks as I turn into his street.

"My friend Sam, Dasia, and a few of his friends that I either haven't met, or don't remember." I laugh and so does she.

"So who's Sam?" She smirks and so do I.

"My soon to be baby daddy, so back off" I joke around.

"OOH HES DADDY MATERIAL??" She yells and I play along.

"FUCK YEAH HES SO HOT!" I exaggerate and we laugh as I pull into the driveway.

We get out and I lock my car before strolling to the front door. I knock and wait until someone unfamiliar opens the door.

"Aye wassup Milan!" He greets and I wave awkwardly.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you." I laugh and so does he.

"Jack Gilinsky" He smiles and then looks behind me at Marisa. He smiles even bigger and she blushes. Ooh they'd be so fuckin cute!!!

"Hey Ma" Sammy walks up and puts his arm around my shoulders. I look at Milan and she whisper yells.

"You weren't kidding when you said daddy material!!!" I instantly smack her because I'm pretty sure he heard. Fuck me...

"You think I'm daddy material?" He whispers in my ear and I decide to go with it. I lean up to his ear and try to put on a seductive voice.

"I know you're daddy material" I say before pulling away from his grasp and walking over to sit next to Dasia and Nate. I plop down and Dasia instantly hugs me.

"Who's she?" Sammy asks as he sits next to me and places his arm on me once again.

"Oh guys this is my sister Marisa." I smile and she waved to everyone.

I notice Gilinsky staring and I laugh making him look at me and turn red. I motion for him to go to the kitchen with me and I stand up.

"Where you going?" Sammy asks pouting and I almost wanna pounce on him.

"I'm gonna get a drink" I smile and he nods before biting his lip as he looks at my ass while I pull my jeans up. I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen.

"So my sister huh?" I ask and he acts confused.

"What about her?"

"Jack I see you drooling" I laugh and so does he. "How old are you?" I ask.

"18, why?" He replies and I furrow my eyebrows.

"How old are the other guys??" I ask beginning to worry. I do not mess with younger guys.

"Nate and Sammy are 21 and Johnson is 20. Why?" He chuckles At my worried face.

"Oh thank god" I say and exaggerate by doing the cross on my chest. He laughs. "I don't take interest in guys younger than me and for a second I thought Sammy was your age." I laugh and so does he.

"How old are you Dasia and your sister?" He asks but I know he only cares about my sister's age.

"Me and Dasia are 19 and Marisa is 17. She'll be 18 in two months." I smirk at him and he smiles.

"Y'all would be cute" I smile and he stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"So would you and Sam." He smirks and I blush. Just then Sam walks in and raises a brow at us.

"G, she's mine go away" he pouts and hugs me. Jack laughs and puts his hands up in surrender. He walks out leaving me and Sammy alone.

"I'm not yours by the way" I say as I shrug him off and grab a water bottle. I turn around and am instantly pinned against the counter.

"Not yet." He smirks and forces my chin up so we're staring at each other. Before we have the chance to lean in, my sister ruins it.

"Hey Milan is it okay if- oh am I interrupting?" She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Is it okay if what?" I ask annoyed that she ruined the moment.

"If I go get ice cream with Jack? We'll come back after." She smiles and I do too.

"Well duh, go!" I laugh and she smiles and skips out to leave with Jack.

"Now where were we?" Sammy smirks and so do I.

"I believe I was about to drink some water and go back to the others" I say and walk away swaying my hips extra.

Sammy has no idea how much of a tease I can be, but hopefully he sticks around to see that side of me.