2%

+

+

I wake up to the amazing feeling of a hangover. I groan and then look around. I don't recognize the wall colors, or the curtains, or the bed sheets, or the arm around me??

I lift the covers seeing that I'm in the same clothes as I was in yesterday, thank god.

I nudge the guy next to me.

"Hey! Hey!" He stirs in his sleep. I snap my fingers quickly trying to remember his name. Chris? Alex? Adam? Aaron? Dylan? Shawn? Sam? Sammy! That's it.

"Sammy!" I say and push him a little too hard. His body rolls off of the bed and I cringe as I hear his body hit the floor. He groans and I laugh once I see him trying to grip the sheets to get back up.

"Well that's a good way to wake me up" he rolls his eyes and I see a very small smirk playing on his lips.

"Morning" I smile at him and he does too. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving" I say as I get up and try to search for my keys, phone and shoes.

"Okay?" He says more as a question and stuffs his face into his pillow. What the fuck.

"That's not how you say bye to your favorite guest." I snap in a playful way as he looks in my direction with his eyebrows raised.

"Who said you're my favorite?" He playfully says.

"Well I mean, I'm everyone's favorite." I say and flip my hair as he chuckles.

"Oh let me get your phone for you." He says as he stands up and I realize he's shirtless. I admire his back muscles before comprehending what he just said.

"Wait why do you have it?" I ask laughing.

"You don't remember?" He asks looking at me with a smile. I shake my head and he chuckles. "You Really were fucked up. Well basically after we got high, you drank a lot and you got mad when I didn't let you drink anymore. You went on your phone and you were ignoring me so I took it from you and made you pay attention to me" he chuckles and I smile and shake my head.

He pulls my phone out of the pocket of his jeans from the night before and goes to hand it to me. As I reach out he pulls it back.

"Sammy.." I warn and pout my bottom lip out.

"I'll give it to you... if you agree to hang out with me and my friends later on today." He smirks at me and I smile.

"Maybe. I was gonna hang out with my friend Dasia and -"

"She's coming too. Her and my friend Nate are hitting it off." He informs me and I shrug.

"Sure then" I smile and so does he as he hands me my phone and brings me in for a hug.

"You're a cool girl lil ma" he smiles as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"You're a cool dude... yeah I got nothing" I say as I tried to find a boy version of "lil ma" but failed.

He chuckles and I pull away from the hug. I gather the rest of my things before saying bye and going downstairs to see Dasia asleep on the couch with the guy that asked Sammy if he wanted to smoke last night.

I slap her in the face and she scolds me before saying bye to Nate and following me out to my car.

"So Nate huh?" I ask her. She smiles and blushes.

"Well what about you and Sammy?" She flips the center of attention to me and I roll my eyes.

"He's cute" I shrug.

"Nuh uh. Dude he's daddy material." She chuckles and I smirk. I've always loved calling guys daddy.

"He is definitely Daddy material."

I promise they're gonna get longer soon ❣️