All Summer Long

BELLA POV//

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked, nearly spitting out my water.

"Yes! Mom is totally cool with it! You'd love it here too!" Corbyn said.

"The whole summer?" I asked.

"The whole summer." He reassured me.

"Okay, then i guess I'll see you tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

"See ya, Bel." He said hanging up.

I can't believe I get to be with my older brother the whole entire summer. After he left for LA to be with his band, i rarely get to see him.

I immediately started to pack my bags. This summer is going to be the best one yet, even if i have to spend it rooming with five guys to spend time with my brother. I've never met his band mates, but he assured me that they were crazy, loving, and outgoing people and that I would get along with them well.

We'll see about that.

CORBYN POV//

"Who were you talking to?" Jonah asked walking into the room.

"My younger sister, she's gonna stay here for the summer if that's okay..." I said.

"Oh cool! How old is she?" He asked.

"Seventeen, but she's hands off." I said making everything clear.

Jonah held his hands up in defense and laughed. "When is she coming?"

"Tomorrow." I said.

"I'm excited!" He said climbing into bed.

"Jonah, I'm serious, she's my younger sister and i don't really want her dating one of the guys, that'd just be weird." I shuddered at the image in my head.

"Don't worry bro, I'll leave her alone." Jonah said yawning as he turned over in bed.

I guess we'll see how this summer goes once she gets here, and hopefully it goes smoothly.